What do we do?

Unexcepted Afair

I laid in my bed only able to think about Changmin and our kiss. I know there was something there, I wasn't going to denine that but did he feel something? I was sure he did I mean the look in his eyes said it all. He had to feel the same way. But I guess for now I'd have to ignore it until he spoke up. I decided it was time for sleep and right when I was about to close my eyes a soft knock came at my door. I raised an eyebrow getting out of bed and opening the door. There standing in front of me was a shirtless, pj bottom, Changmin. He looked a little fluzzed.

"You okay?" I just asked the most stupidest question ever. Of course he was not okay, I just kissed him for crying out loud! Who would be okay after their best friend who is the same gender kissing them?!

"No, I am not okay. Want to know why? Well, you get to know anyways" He stepped inside my dorm closing the door. "My best friend and I were having a guys night out and things were going great. I had a great surprise and he loved it. Then he kissed me. Now, what I can't wrap my brain around is why he kissed me and why I didn't pull away. Right now all I know is I liked the kiss a lot. And I know I liked it more than Hana's kisses." Changmin said as his face turned really red. I smirked but then it faded knowing he wanted an answer.

"Well, I am not okay either. My best friend took me on a guys night out and I loved his surprise something came over me, I don't know what but I leaned in and kissed him. I loved his kiss. I loved the kiss. My girlfriend can't kiss me like that and make me feel that way during the kiss." I confessed feeling stupid. Why was I saying this to him?

"You really think that?" Changmin asked looking nervous.

"Yes, I do." I said believing each word I said because it is true. He walked closer to me hands in his pocket looking down at the ground. He looked so adorable shuffling his feet back and fourth. I ducked down catching his lips against mine sneaking my tounge inside his mouth as our tounges innertwined. I pulled away after a few minutes my arms around Changmin's waist and his hands tangled in my hair. We were both breathless. "We shouldn't do this. We are both taken." I whispered but I still held Changmin tight and he still kept his hands were they were.

"I know, but this feels so right, what do we do?" Changmin asked not moving even an inch from my face, his lips ever so close. I just wanted to taste them again even though I had just kissed them not too long ago. I wanted to kiss him every second of every minute of every day. That was deep for just realizing that we had feeling for eachother. But yet it seemed these feelings had always been there. I didn't even have to say what we should do because I knew Changmin was thinking the samething. We'd have to sneak it. I pressed my lips against his pulling him to the bed with me. Not wanting to do it but I really didn't want to sleep in my cold bed alone. "Please stay with me." I whispered not having the slightest intention of letting Changmin go. He nodded crawling under the covers with me and snuggled with me. I wrapped my arms around him  soon falling into a deep sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning Changmin and I pretend nothing had happened the night before. We held our girlfriend's hand and kissed them like it was normal and we weren't secertly thinking that it should be us two together not with girls.

By my third class of the day, I couldn't stop myself, I slipped my hand under the desk and interwined my fingers with Changmin who had a smile spread across his face. No one could see us since I was sitting at an angle that covered our hands and the desks were blocked in the front.

I squeezed his hand and rubbed the side of his hand with my thumb. He looked over at me with a smile squeezing my hand tigher even showing he was excited to get out of class so we could go out for lunch today alone. We made up some excuse that we needed to study but we were real going to spend the weekended together, taking a long drive out of Seoul and to a small town then getting dinner (which is "lunch") then we're going to stay in a nice hotel. I was looking forward to getting away from school especially since the professors were letting us off easy with no homework.

When the bell rang I let go of Changmin's hand and walked towards the door with Changmin not too far behind me. We met up with our girlfriends but I didn't kiss mine and neither did Changmin. We both said we were coming down with something so we didn't want to get them sick. When Jessica went to hold my hand she noticed it was warm.

"Why is your hand so warm?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"I always have warm hands plus it was really warm in that class." I said making my excuse believeable. She nodded believing me. Thank god. My lies were already starting to bulid up, but for right now I really didn't care. That sounded harsh but I wanted to be with my secert boyfriend not open non-secert girlfriend.

I hugged Jess goodbye before climbing the stairs to my dorm. I opened the door, grabbed my suit case and rushed down stairs pulling my car keys out and I saw Changmin already there. He smiled at me.

"Ready?" I asked putting his stuff with mine in the trunk. He nodded climbing into the passenger seat. I could see he was just as excited as I was to be heading off with a weekend with just the two of us.

Since my car was an automatic I got hold Changmin's hand the whole way to the hotel. We talked about school and other things the whole way there so it wasn't akward. Changmin even sang along to the radio which he hardly does infront of anyone, but I am special so I get the special treat.

We finally reached the hotel grabbed our stuff and walked inside hand in hand not worrying about seeing someone we knew since we were in a total different town. We dropped our stuff off by in the room and headed down to the pool. I was hidding behind a shed full of towels and Changmin was looking confused at my sudden disappearance. He was right at the edge of the pool. I smirked creeping up behind him and yelled boo. He yelled loosing his balance and fell in. I laughted at the look on his face, it was so shocked.

"That's not funny!" He pouted I was guessing since I was in tears from laughing so hard. He was too adorable. He got me back though, he reached his hand out, and of course I was stupid enough to fall for it and got pulled in. I splashed him the minute I hit the surface.

"That was mean you jerk!" I laughed trying to block his splashes back at me.

I swam over to him wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him in fro a nice little kiss, which didn't stay too little once our tounges touched. I pulled away really not wanting people to see us do things in public that shouldn't be seen in public.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back in the room. I was sitting on a chair wish Changmin on top of me his lips attached to mine. Our tounges battling it out. We hadn't even been in the room for two minutes when I sat down to check my email that Changmin climbed on top of me legs on either side of me and cupped my face and started this heated make out session. Now, my shirt was off and so was his. And he was slowly gridding against me causing me to let out little moans. My member was getting hard and so was his. I almost couldn't take it anymore. I picked him up with his still wrapped around me and I set him on the bed. I pulled away for a minute noticing how gorgeous Changmin looked right now. His tan skin, toned muscles, and messy hair. His puffy lips that obviously had been kissed. I smiled at him going to kiss his neck and nibbling at his.

"Ohhh Yunho." Changmin moaned as I continued nibbling and kissing. I start grinning against him rubbing our members together for the much needed frickshin. Changmin moaned even louder begging for more. I smiled giving his neck on last kiss before being down lower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry! I haven't updated in forever! >.< Because AFF was loading slow I couldn't :/ so here is it! I shall do comment replies the next chapter! :) Keep commenting and subbing! :D