A boys night out

Unexcepted Afair

I was sitting in one of my many government class which is boring to be honest, but since I wanted to go into the law field I had no choice. But that was my back up plan. My real dream was to become a famous singer and dancer. I was pretty good at both so I've been told and I love both so how was I supposed to give it up? I jumped at the sudden vibration in my pants pocket. I pulled my phone out the text was from my best friend, Changmin.

To: Yunho

From: Changmin

I am going to be hundred before this guy is done talking! -_-

I chuckled at his text. I agreed though this professor was taking so slow today, that I swear my brain was falling asleep.

From: Yunho

To: Changmin

He'll be dead before that.

To: Yunho

From: Changmin

:O Shocking! Yunho being mean...oooo this is a news flash! 

From: Yunho

To: Changmin

Shut up, you jerk.

I felt my phone viberate once more but class was already over so there was no point in answering since usually Changmin would tell me what he said anyways.

"So, we still having our night out without the girlfriends?" Changmin asked.

"Yes." I said I was going to say no because I was stressing about homework but I could do that Saturday since today was Friday I had plenty of time to do my homework.

"Good because I have a surprise planned." Changmin grinned evily. I was suddenly a little scared, his last surprise was a snapping turtle please don't ask. "Don't worry! It's not an animal this time! I promise." Changmin said but that grin said other wise. I made a mental note to wear extra thick clothing tonight so I didn't get my skin bit off.

"Alright, I'll try to trust you this time." I said just teasing him and he glared at me. Well, I am sorry but when a snapping turtle almost bites your finger off you start to wonder why you are friends with this person.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sat in my dorm listening to my ipod glancing at the time noticing it was almost time to go meet Changmin. I quickly brushed my hair, sprayed some colone on and walked out. I ran into my girlfriend on the way, Jessica.

"Hey! Where are you heading? Out with your boyfriend Changmin?" Jessica teased me. She swore that Changmin and I were like a couple because I always complained about him. And apparently we fought like one, but I chose to ignore her.

"Yes, I am going out with my friend Changmin. I'll see you tomorrow. I am planing something very special." I said giving her a quick kiss before heading off. I found Changmin sitting in one of the chairs in the lobby talking with a dorm mate, Jonghyun.

"Dude, honestly, just tell him how you feel and see how it goes. From what you've told me I think he likes you back." Changmin said. I realized they were talking about Jonghyun's crush on Key. I knew for a fact that Key was in love with Jonghyun. Even though Key and I weren't that great of friends it was pretty obvious that Key had strong feelings for Jonghyun. "Oh! Yunho! Hey ready?" Changmin asked standing up. I nodded not wanting to intrude on their dissicion. "Good luck." Changmin said to Jonghyun who smiled at him and nodded at me. Changmin and I headed out for our epic night away from the girls.

I was pretty excited to find out what was planned for tonight since it was his turn to plan the night. We switched off so the other had time to plan something instead of always doing the same thing. Changmin's ideas were pretty crazy and mine were fun. Two different things that both included fun but sometimes Changmin's were a little too crazy for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter! Tell me what you think! I know it's a little boring! I promise the next update will be more interesting! :D Comment and sub!! :D

LuciferGirl97: I am sorry! I HAD to write about this! I really did! Lol >.< plus I knew i'd at least get one reader lol >:)