McDonalds

I Hear You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After witnessing all of that sweetness and laughter that were all over the cafeteria, Seulgi wore her earphones and decided to go out.

 

Seulgi knows it too well. She's a good listener, and Irene thought she's always listening to music. But she's wrong because Seulgi used the latter's voice as music.

 

She was amazed that Irene was so talkative, even though she's not talking, and she's glad that the latter didn't initiate to push her to talk back. It was very comfortable. At first, she was annoyed. One of the things that she's been asking...

 

"Hindi ba siya napapagod?"

 

But guess what? Irene is so unstoppable. No one can stop her from talking. It took one week before she accepted the fact that this Irene Bae was her neighbor and noisy at all.

 

Not until she felt something that even science can't define or explain. It was a feeling whenever she's with Irene, a mixed feeling of confusion and curiosity. So instead of saying yes or no, she stared at the latter and studied her features very well.

 

Those tender eyes, perfect nose, and precious lips are perfect for Seulgi's eyes. A breathtaker that she can die on the spot once she is caught staring.

 

And damn she—no, she caught staring that time, and they made eye contact. She gulped nervously and paid attention by listening rather than noticing how her heart beats so fast one at a time.

 

She even almost lost her oxygen when the latter started to blurt out some things that she didn't expect from her anyway.

 

A confession, rather...

 

Irene Bae likes her. Oh man, she's the luckiest woman in the world for petesake! Seulgi couldn't even stop smiling after she accompanied the latter to the classroom.

 

Patting Irene's head shocked the latter's friends because she never did that to anyone else. She immediately left the place with the rage inside her heart.

 

So ever since that day, she has tried her best to make an effort without too much talking because she believes that actions are more important than words. She's trying, and when you know she did it, she pushes herself to cross the lines just to be with the latter.

 

And she's so happy with that. It's been a long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter