no. 7

The Time [ HIATUS ]

 

Narrator’s POV

-at school-

 

All of them sneaked into the school . Eunhyuk parked his MPV van far from the school to avoid suspicious from anybody or staff in their school . they covered their face with their raincoat hoodie and started to walk slowly while looked at school surrounded . all of them headed to library , because they know the guards would not go to check there  .

          “ so , what will we do now ? “

Dongwoon wiped his wet face with his hands . Jiyeon fan herself with her hands while her eyes are observed the surrounded .

          “ I think , this is hard if we want to find the clue . we should separate into two teams and find the clue . is it okay ? “

All of them looked at Eunhyuk . their eyes looked like want to pop out from the sockets ! around the school with 3 peoples without any light ? it is very very .. crazy though ..

           “ mwoh ?! “

Dongwoon almost shouted at his full volume voice .  Jiyeon knocked his head .

          “ shh ! the guards will heard us .. you pabo “

Jiyeon ogled at him . Dongwoon covered his mouth with his hands .

          “ yes Dongwoon . we should separate . “

Eunhyuk repeated again . Kiseop already trembling .

          “ I .. I .. I want with Joo-Hyun .. “

Kiseop said . they looked at him . Se Hun’s face were red .

          “ yeah . you may . I don’t need a coward person in my team . “

Dongwoon said . Seohyun looked straighted to him . he still can saw Seohyun’s eyes-shot in the dark room .

         “ neh . Joo-Hyun-ssi , Kiseop-ssi and I will be in one team . you , Jiyeon-ssi and Se Hun-ssi will be in one team . get it ?

         “ mwoh ?! “

Jiyeon and Dongwoon said in unison and looked at each other .

          “ me ? and this brat ? “

Dongwoon said and his finger pointed at Jiyeon . Jiyeon glares at Dongwoon .

           “ and me .. with this coward ? Oppa .. I don’t want this guy .. “

Jiyeon said and crossed her arms over her chest .

           “ wae ? Dongwoon-ssi and Se Hun-ssi is the braves one .. they can protect you .. and I should protect Joo-Hyun-ssi and Kiseop-ssi “

Eunhyuk tried to persuade Jiyeon . this is his first time persuade a girl , after ‘that girl’ in his past . Eunhyuk caressed Jiyeon’s hair slowly . Jiyeon’s heart almost melted with Eunhyuk’s action .

            “ ahrasseo Oppa .. “

Jiyeon nodded . Kiseop still standing closely to Seohyun .

            “ wait . I think maybe all of you need this “

Seohyun grabbed something from her bag pack and handed to Se Hun . it is a torchlight . one for Dongwoon’s team and one for her team .

            “ uwaah . kamsahamnida Unnie ! you’re jjang ! “

Jiyeon said and clapped her hands .

             “ if you meet anything strange , just call us . ahrasseo ? “

Eunhyuk said and looked at 3 of them carefully . they nodded in unison .

            “ if nothing to say right now . lets go .. “

Eunhyuk said and they separated to their own ways . Kiseop kept holding Seohyun’s hands . Eunhyuk’s team went to check staff room and office level . they also went to check other room too . while Dongwoon’s team went to check classes and cafeteria .

***

After 2 hours . they still can’t find any clue . Eunhyuk took out his cell phone and wanted to dial Dongwoon’s number . he leaned on the wall while Seohyun and Kiseop sat on the cold and hard floor . they’re in front of music room . suddenly ..

             ‘ k..k..krackkk .. ‘

Their head quickly turned to where the sounds from . Kiseop squeezed Seohyun’s hand . Eunhyuk place his cell phone in his pocket . Seohyun and Kiseop quickly stood up and went closer to Eunhyuk .

             “ Op .. Oppa .. what is that ? .. “

Seohyun’s asked in cracked voice . she’s so scared .

             “ I don’t know .. too .. Hyun .. “

Seohyun holds Eunhyuk’s arm tightly . Eunhyuk looked at her eyes . his eyes showed looks like ‘ I will protect you ‘ to Seohyun . they walked closer to the music room . Eunhyuk pushed slowly the wooden sliding door . its dark in there .. Eunhyuk beamed a torchlight to the music room’s surrounded . and he stopped at one place ..

At the back ..

At the corner ..

           ‘ gedegubb ‘

His mind went blank and the torchlight fell from his gripped . he almost fell on Seohyun’s body .

          “ O..Op .. Oppa ! Oppa ! “

Seohyun called him but he felt like numb and close his eyes slowly ..

           “ Oppa ! Oppa ! wake up .. don’t make me scare .. Oppa ! “

Seohyun shaked Eunhyuk’s body and slapped his cheeks slowly . Seohyun’s tear started to fall . Kiseop took the torchlight and tried to beam at the back .. at the corner .. he’s suddenly trembling and his sweats rushed down from his forehead .

            “ Joo.. Joo.. Joo-Hyun .. I’m scared .. “

Kiseop hold his tear from rushed down his cheeks . he must be braved and saved Seohyun and Eunhyuk .

             “ I .. I .. think .. we should go out first from here .. “

Seohyun nodded . Seohyun helped Kiseop to carry Eunhyuk . they walked faster and far away from music room and stopped in front of art room . Kiseop put down Eunhyuk and dialled Dongwoon’s number while Seohyun took care of the unconscious Eunhyuk . luckily Dongwoon’s picked up the phone and rushed to them quickly .

Eunhyuk and Kiseop saw ..... the past slowly came out ....

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Mianhae . I make Kiseop's character in this story is the weakest person and have a weakest heart too . T_T actually , he's the bravest one among all of them ...

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************

 

ellainloveskiseop [block]  on 3-24-2012 18:33:17 says: x
yay! Kiseop and Seohyun!! please update soon anyway! 

 

ME : yay to both of them ! tehee ^^ thank you for the comment and supporting :)

 

angelnguyen [block]  on 3-25-2012 02:55:51 says: x
Please update!!!! Dongwoon and Jiyeon. This is creepy...so AWESOME!!!!

 

ME : was update xD hahaha . yeah , both of them like kid . hahaha ! thak you . kamsahamnida for the comment :)