no. 2

The Time [ HIATUS ]

 

# sticky notes # Seohyun = Pink

                             Eunhyuk Indigo 

                             Dongwoon = Dark Green

                             Kiseop = Navy Blue 

                             Jiyeon = Dark Orange 

                             Se Hun = Teal 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Narrator’s POV

-At SuGen Club-

 

Eunhyuk were played a hardcore music . the  sounds beat out loudly from the club . all the people in it were dancing and drinking crazily likes no more tomorrow . Hyoyeon , known as the Dancing Queen of the school dancing crazily at the VIP corner with her friends . also , Jiyeon a students from grade 5th drinking at the bar with her friends . her eyes kept on the mysterious DJ Spencer or his true name is Hyukjae @ Eunhyuk in Korean .

          “ ya , looked at our Dancing Queen . she is so y man ... “

Donghae said to Eunhyuk . Eunhyuk glanced at her and continued focus on his music again . he ignored all the people in the club . to him , he just played a music to release his stressed and he enjoyed it because it is his hobby . Donghae grabbed a microphone and started to announce .

          “ hey , this is me , Aiden ! I hope all of you are enjoyed much in this club with our famous DJ , DJ Spencer ! “

Donghae said and all the people clapped their hands to Eunhyuk . they continued dancing again . Hyoyeon’s eyes on Eunhyuk . she’s smirked .

***

 

After 3 hours in the club , Eunhyuk looked at his watch . it is almost midnight . after bid a goodbye to Donghae , he drove to his house . nobody there in his house . he sighed . he cleaned up himself and go to bed . when he about to close his eyes , he receive new messages .

From : Daddy

Subject : I will not back home tonight . Mianhae , I had to attend my friend party .

He scratched his not itchy head .

             “ whatever “

He continued his sleep .

 

***

Kiseop still read an article in the internet . he take off his glasses and massages his temple . he sipped a hot chocolate . he glanced at the clocked . it is almost turned to midnight and half .

           “ where is mom ? why she did not home yet ? “

Kiseop murmured and looked at his handphone . he felt sleepy so he walked to his bed and close his eyes without switch off the light . he is very scared .. very scared to the dark .. he sleep without realized that something not right happened .

 

***

 

-At abandoned building , near the beaches –

           “ pl … please … stop it … “

           “ what ? I cannot hear you . louder please ! “

 

           ‘ bukk ! ‘

One more punched landed on his stomach .

           “ I beg you … please … I’m promise , I won’t do it anymore …  “

           “ what ? are you promise ? hahaha . don’t messed up with me , little kid “

A bully that name Dongwoon , smirked . he grabbed the weak boy’s hair and pulled it .

           ‘ aaaahhhhhh ! ‘

The boy screamed in pain . Dongwoon smirked and let the boy . he gave his follower ‘ okay ‘ signalled and they beat the boy again and again . Dongwoon walked away with his evil laughed and drove away his car .

 

I will always watching you , no matter where you go …

 

***

 

KPOPfan619 [block] on 3-14-2012 08:38:22 says: Woooo loving it so far=]

 

Me : thank you for loved my aff :)

 

Anaka09 [block] on 3-14-2012 16:08:51 says: Can't wait for the next update :D

 

Me : kekeke ^^ wae ? hehehe