no. 4

The Time [ HIATUS ]

 

 

# sticky notes #  Seohyun = Pink

                             Eunhyuk Indigo 

                             Dongwoon = Dark Green

                             Kiseop = Navy Blue 

                             Jiyeon = Dark Orange 

                             Se Hun = Teal 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Kiseop pushed the main entrance . he saw a few students in it . and , one of them is Seo Joo Hyun . he smile at her . he walked to them .

          “another troublemaker ? “

A boy with a shade asked to Kiseop . his face was like o.O .

          “ mwoh ? I’m not , Dongwoon “

Kiseop said . all of them looked at Dongwoon .

           “ what ? “

Dongwoon asked them and crossed his hand to his chest.

 

Kiseop’s POV

 

When I’m walked into the gym . I saw a few students and one of them is Seo Joo Hyun . I’m smile at her and she smile back . I saw our senior , Eunhyuk-hyung or known as DJ Spencer , Dongwoon , the bullies . a girl with a pair of big eyes and a cute face boy . but not too cute as mine . hehehe . suddenly .

          “ another troublemaker ? “

The bullies Son Dongwoon asked me . how dare him . he’s the real troublemaker , NOT me !

         “ mwoh ? I’m not , Dongwoon “

I’m replied and looked at him . all of us looked at him . hahaha . serves you !

 

Narrator’s POV

 

3 hours passed and they still waited . Dongwoon really pissed off so he grabbed his stuff and walked away .

          “ ya ! where are you going ? come back here ! “

Jiyeon yelled to Dongwoon but Dongwoon ignored her . he kept walking and raised up his right hand .

          ‘ pap ! ‘

Seohyun closed her books . she also stood and walked out and followed by Se Hun . Eunhyuk do the same things too . the sky almost turned to dark . Kiseop stood .

         “ ya , lets go . “

Kiseop said to Jiyeon and she nodded . when all of them walked to their car park .

          “ clang ! “

All of them turned around . that sounds like a chain .

          “ wha .. what is that ? “

Jiyeon asked and looked at Kiseop . Kiseop shrugged his shoulder . all of them looked at each other . and when about they into their car , they heard .

          “ aaaaahhhhhhhh !! “

And at the same time the light flickered out ! Jiyeon almost screamed . all of them walked out and gathered at the front of their car .

           “ yaa .. kaja . what are we waiting for ? waiting for ghost come to us ? “

The noisy Dongwoon commented .

           “ ya ! watch out with what you said “

Jiyeon reminded him . Seohyun kept looked around , searched Kiseop ..

           “ mm you guys .. did you see .. where is Kiseop-ssi ? “

Seohyun asked them they just looked at each other . suddenly , they heard someone crying .

          “ I think , that he is “

Seohyun said and she quickly rushed to Kiseop’s car . she saw Kiseop crying with his palm covered his face . Seohyun slowly opened his car’s door and pulled him out . Kiseop quickly hugged Seohyun in feared .

           “ om .. om .. maa ... I’m scared .. om .. maa .. “

Kiseop sobbed like no ending . Seohyun caressed his back slowly . Jiyeon , Dongwoon , Se Hun and Eunhyuk approached them . Dongwoon smirked while Se Hun felt jealous when looked at Kiseop and Seohyun .

           “ whoa .. such a .. “

Jiyeon hit Dongwoon’s head without he finished his talking .

            “ ya ! whats wrong with you ? are you crazy ?! “

Dongwoon’s anger started to rised . he is never been hit by a girl . Jiyeon glared at him with her big eyes . Dongwoon ogled at her and walked to his car . he drove away , left them in dumbfounded . Seohyun shooked his head . Eunhyuk also walked to his car and slowly drove out from their school .

           “ Jiyeon-ssi , you’re going home with who ? “

Seohyun asked her and still persuaded Kiseop to stop from crying .

           “ I can walk , Unnie .. “

Jiyeon answered . she looked at Se Hun . Se Hun’s eyes only on Seohyun .

           “ Se Hun-ah . can you send Jiyeon-ssi home ? I want to send Kiseop-ssi home . can you ? “

Seohyun asked Se Hun . Seohyun’s eyes looked like she persuaded him . Se Hun nodded .

           “ and then , you will back home by what ? “

Seohyun looked at Kiseop and took a breath .

           “ you send Jiyeon first and fetch me at Kiseop-ssi house . ahrasseo ? “

Seohyun answered and Se Hun nodded . they separated . suddenly .

           “ noona ! “

Se Hun called out Seohyun . Seohyun turned around . Se Hun walked to her and left Jiyeon alone .

           “ you think , we should check what is that sounds and where is it from ? “

           “ what sounds ? “

Seohyun asked anxiously .

           “ just now .. a screaming .. “

Suddenly they felt a cold wind blow slowly . Seohyun shooked her head .

            “ no . ignore it . lets go “

Seohyun said and place Kiseop in the passenger seat . Se Hun waited Seohyun drove first and then he followed .

 

they don't realised that someone are scratching the glass wall , screamed in pain , feared and dark .. 

***

ellainloveskiseop [block]  on 3-14-2012 19:51:06 says: x
interesting so far :)

update soon!!!

 

Me : thak you :) and I'm will update !

 

angelnguyen [block]  on 3-15-2012 04:32:13 says: x
Please update!!!!!

 

Me : yay ! its an update :)

 

KPOPfan619 [block]  on 3-15-2012 11:14:08 says: x
wowow intersting =]

Me : thank you :) kansahamnida !