no . 5

The Time [ HIATUS ]

 

 

 

# sticky notes #    Seohyun = Pink

                             Eunhyuk Indigo 

                             Dongwoon = Dark Green

                             Kiseop = Navy Blue 

                             Jiyeon = Dark Orange 

                             Se Hun = Teal 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Narrator’s POV

-      8.45 p.m. , heavy rain -

Se Hun and Seohyun walked lazily entered Seohyun’s house . both of them are soaked in rain . Se Hun walked to his bedroom ( which is dedicated for him because he always accompany Seohyun ) . after he clean himself , he went to the kitchen . Seohyun kept busied prepared for their meal . when he busied looked at Seohyun , suddenly his handphone vibrated . he got new messages .

From : XXX

Subject : Saves The One You Love

If you want your parents live , you must complete some task . Your friends will join you .

 

He trembling . his handphone almost dropped on the floor . Seohyun turned around . she saw Se Hun’s face was pale and he trembling . his sweats kept running down . Seohyun quickly rushed to him .

          “ wha .. what happen to you ? Se Hun ! “

Seohyun half shouted because she is scared . she slapped Se Hun’s cheeks slowly . Se Hun was like comeback to real world . he gasped . he holds Seohyun’s hand tightly .

          “ noona .. my parents .. “

Before Se Hun finished his talked , Seohyun’s handphone vibrated . she wanted to check , but Se Hun movement more faster than her and he grabbed Seohyun’s handphone .

          “ our parents .. they in dangerous ! “

Seohyun shocked ! she covered with her hands . her face also pale too .

Suddenly Se Hun handphone vibrated again . he receive new messages .

From : XXX

Subject : The Beginner

The place that you receive qualification . The place that you being a trainer .

 

Se Hun holds Seohyun hands .

          “ lets go noona . we should complete the task if we want to save our parent’s life “

          “ mwoh ?! “

Seohyun shocked . she did not expected this thing will happened to her .  her tears almost dropped down .

          “ wait for me at here “

Seohyun ran and go to her bedroom . she quickly packed her stuff and grabbed her hoodie sweater and rushed to downstairs . Se Hun waited for her at living room . she went to kitchen and took some water bottle and some chocolate bars . Se Hun looked at her with a weird look . Seohyun took her raincoat and a boot because heavy rain . Se Hun drove them to the school because that is only places they receive qualification and become a trainer .

 

- at school gate -

The heavy rain make their vision blurred . but , they saw another cars in front of the gate . Se Hun took an umbrella and got out from his car . he walked to another car and knocked the car window . when the car window slided down , he saw a familiar face . it is Kiseop !

          “ eh ? Kiseop-hyung ?! “

Se Hun shocked . he looked at Kiseop . he got an eyebag because crying too much .

          “ you got a .. that .. messages too ? “

Se Hun asked and Kiseop just nodded . his tears started to went down again . he closed his eyes . another 2 persons walked to them . and it is Dongwoon and Eunhyuk . Dongwoon walked to the gate and do something . suddenly the gate opened it by itself .

           “ you such an *#* “

Se Hun cursed to Dongwoon . Dongwoon went back to his car and drove entered the school car park . Se Hun and Eunhyuk went back to their car and drove into the school car park . all of them walked out and walked to the corridor and gathered there .

             “ so , all of you also got .. that messages ? “

Jiyeon , popped out from nowhere asked them in whispered tone . all of them looked at her with a pale face . suddenly Dongwoon hit her head .

              “ ya ! don’t do like that ! “

Jiyeon pouted .

              “ yeah . we got the same messages too . and you know what it is “

Se Hun answered . all of them looked at each other .

              “ ya ! I think , maybe someone want to prank us .. maybe “

Dongwoon answered and looked at Jiyeon .

               “ ya ! why are you look at me ? I’m also got .. that messages too "

 

Jiyeon rubbed her hands . all of them silence . only heard the sounds of heavy rain and strong winds blow . suddenly , they heard someone walked and heard something trailed on the floor .

 

I will always follow you ..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

angelnguyen [block]  on 3-16-2012 06:34:46 says: x
Interesting!!! Please update!!!!

 

Me : thank you ^^

 

I am SORRY . this chapter is sooooo lame and damn boring . I'm hungry now .. sorry again T_T