02

Book III; The Photographer and The Barista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day,

After finished with her class which pretty much ended a bit early than usual, Summer went straight to Chocó Cafe like she scheduled to be yesterday. Although she didn’t notice it, but deep inside her heart, she was excited to be in the cafe.

Krings~

The bell made a sound each and every time the door of the cafe opened. Step by step Summer went inside, and went straight to the counter.

“Hmm...” Summer mumbled as she didn’t really know what she should do as the counter seems to be empty. Just then she spotted a bell beside the cashier. She rang it.

Out came a guy with such a hurry, making Summer shocked with his appearance. The guy wasn’t the same guy she being served. It was the guy she sought.

“Oh, I’m sorry miss; we’re just open so many things got to do.” Key said with his eye smile, apologized her.

“Um, its okay, I just arrived.” Summer replied him. “So, he worked here? I made a good choice to come here today.” She smiled in her thought.

“So, what would you like to order, miss?” Key began his usual routine, smiled.

“Um, Chocolate Mocha, please,”

Clicking here and clicking there, and then the drink were being paid with such a speed. Then Key said, “You made a great choice, miss, it’s my specialities.”

“Well, that’s lovely.” Summer smiled upon it. She didn’t know why but she felt so happy with the atmosphere. The whole situation felt so warm although by other people eyes it was only a deal between a customer and a barista which pretty much nothing special.

...

And there she was, again sat by the window. Summer sighed. Then she took a sip of her Chocolate Mocha. But then she sighed again.

“Why am I so stupid?” Summer mad at herself in her thought. Was she stupid or did she just been blind with that warm situation? How could she forget about asking him to be her model for her final project?

Summer looked at him, kinda stalking him again. He was busy with his work, she saw. She didn’t know how to start, how to ask him. He barely knew she and neither did her, can they work together? Summer felt a bit worried which pretty much she didn’t think that earlier when she made the decision but now, she couldn’t take back her mind since her date line was almost near. She needed to be hurry, she was rushing. Time is ticking so fast, too fast.

“I guess tomorrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter