05

Book III; The Photographer and The Barista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 20 minutes of changing which was too long of a man should change, of cause. Key walked out from the dressing room and buttoned his shirt that weren’t complete.

Summer widen her eyes, was startled a bit by the scene in front her. Somehow she felt embarrassed by it. It wasn’t like she wasn’t used to it, she had seen many body before since she took photos but why did she felt so red when with him?

“Why, is there something wrong?” Key was being clueless asked her as he sensed that she was somehow tense.

Summer quickly shook her head showing a no answer.

Key felt weird with her behaviour. “What’s wrong with her?” he thought. Then he walked toward her, closer and closer.

Summer watched he walked to her closer and closer. She stood there silently like a statue. For quite a long time, she felt nervous.

Key stopped in front her and then casually put his hand on her forehead. “Are you sick?” he concern asked.

It was like there was an electric shock she felt the moment he touched her. Summer gripped her hand to her blouse, tightly. “No-no,” she replied him yet it was shaken, her voice did.

“Are you sure?” Key asked one more time as he let go of his hand. “You doesn’t seem okay to me,” he said, felt a bit worried about the girl in front him.

“I’m okay, it just-” Summer stopped her words. She looked at him as she tried to find a suitable excuse. “Nothing,” yet she couldn’t.

“If you say so,” Key gave up. He rubbed her hair carelessly and said, “Rest well, okay?”

Summer nodded her head as if she was a cat to her master, being so obey.

Key chuckled, “Do you having some kind of personalities disease?” he joked.

Summer blushed, “No,” she denied it strongly.

Key laughed, “I was joking,” then he continued, “Okay, I think I should go now, good bye.”

The word goodbye was shot straight to her heart. Weirdly, it felt painful. Summer watched he walked away. She needed to do something.

Key stopped walking as he was startled by something. He looked to his behind and saw her, she was clinging on him, to be specifically, and she was grabbing his shirt, tightly.

Summer felt super embarrassed by her spontaneous action, an action that she made without thinking too much. She lowered her head as she grabbed his shirt.

“What-” Key stopped, instead he asked, “Is there something you want to say?”

“Can, can I see you again after this?” since Summer was super embarrassed, super nervous, her voice was sound much smaller than it used to be.

“What?” Key asked again, as he couldn’t hear a word she said.

Summer took a very deep breath indeed and bravely she said, “Can I see you again after this?”

Upon hearing her, a smile slowly forms in his face. Key couldn’t help himself from smile so bright. He was super happy. He made his hand and grabbed her hand and held it. He looked at her with a super sweet smile in his face.

Summer looked up to view him with one of her hand was with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter