03

Book III; The Photographer and The Barista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, it’s my turn now, go and rest.” Key said as soon as he walked in from the staff room.

“Uh? Oh... okay.” Yoseob replied. “By the way Key, do you know that girl?” he asked the younger one as he pointed at the girl.

“Huh?” Key looked up to the direction his hyung pointed as he tied up his apron. He narrowed his eyes to view the girl, wondering who Yoseob was referred to.

“She was looking at the staff room so I thought maybe she was looking for someone. Do you know her?” Yoseob said feeling so curious. He opened his apron and walked to Key’s side.

“That girl...” Key thought as he recognized the girl. Not that he knew really knew her but he just knew her. “Not really.” He replied to Yoseob, smiled.

“Oh really, then who she was looking for?” Yoseob mumbled and felt more confused than ever. In the end, he just gave up and walked off to the staff room.

“Cute,” Key chuckled as he watched her until she disappeared from his sight. “Let’s meet again tomorrow.” He said in his thought and smiled.

“May I have your order, Mister?” Key asked the man in front him and did his usual work.

...

Summer was standing on the order side of the road, on the other side of the cafe. With both of her hand inside her coat’s pocket, she stood there watched the cafe even though she couldn’t really see what’s inside it.

Summer was hesitant whether she should continue her mission. She sighed deeply. “Should I?” she said as she stepped one foot in front. “Or should I not?” she then said as she stepped one foot back. And she was doing it repeatedly for 20 minutes. In the end, she stepped forward and walked towards the cafe.

...

“Welcome,” Key said as he noticed a customer had arrived. He turned his back forward to the counter. “Oh,” he was startled to see what in front him. “What would you like to drink for today, Miss?” he asked, waiting her to place an order.

“Hmm...Ice Americano, please,” Summer ordered. She played with her fingers when she felt nervous.

“Here you go.”

“Uh, thanks.” Summer simply said.

“Do you...” Key took the lead and asked her, “Have something to tell me?”

“Huh?” Summer was so nervous. She didn’t know what to do. “I...that...”

Key thought the girl in front him, was cute. He chuckled, “Are you looking for me yesterday?” he asked again.

Summer admitted defeat. She lowered her head and slightly nodded her head.

Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter