01

Book III; The Photographer and The Barista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my goodness isn’t that shoe cool?”

“Yes, it does.”

“I think this shoe fits perfectly my blue t-shirt.”

“Uh, which one, you have many blue t-shirts?”

“The one with golden crown on it,”

“Oh, that.”

“Yeah, that.”

“As your friend, I advise you to just not buy that shoe yet.”

“Why?”

“Remember, we need to buy shoe for Taemin not for you.” Jonghyun state the main point why they were shopping in the first place.

Key sighed. “Alright then,” he put down the awesome shoe back to its place and kindly bid a good bye to it. “Goodbye my darling, later I’ll come and fetch you, okay?”

Jonghyun shook his head, looking at his typical best friend.

...

Summer sipped her tasty White Chocolate Mocha and enjoyed the taste, every inch of it. She looked back through the window to see the guy but he was nowhere to be found, sadly. She couldn’t help but to felt a bit sorrow.

Krings~

The sound of the golden bell rings as it collided with the door as it was opened. It showed that other customers had entered.

Summer made a quick glanced toward the door as it was a human instinct to felt curious. Just then, her eyes widen as she was shocked to see the customer’s face. “Its him.” she thought and examined the guy’s face. “It’s really him.” she mumbled as now she was really sure it was him.

Summer carefully observed the guy with her finger circling on the table. She bit her upper lip as she watched t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter