Good buddy

*Beautiful Life*

>>Hyomin’s P.O.V<<

In that night, at about 1 or 2 AM, I was still awake, I seriously could not sleep. I rolled around and around on my bed while my mind was full of all things that my ladies just told me about in this afternoon. It was so confusing. I never thought of that. Joon and me? A couple? Could it be possible?

I felt shy if asking anyone or myself that question. It seemed like a hot topic for others but to me, it was kind of embarrassing.

I got out of the bed and slowly started walking up, down the stairs outside my dorm.

“You aren’t supposed to like him or have any relationship with him ok?” I restrained myself.

I did not know why but suddenly I felt something appeared in my mind to be against my opinion. It unpredictably listed many good features and sides of Joon, letting me think that he is a perfect man that I need to have one.

I stopped walking at the roof top, finding a clean place to lie down and rest then. I stared at the sky filling of hundreds of shiny stars. It was so beautiful. I wished my life could be the same like that on one day, being bright and peaceful, no need to worry anything.

 “Why are you here Hyomin? Don’t you know that we have a busy schedule tomorrow?? Wanna have dark circles like Yang Seungho eh?” suddenly a familiar voice was heard.

I sat up quickly to reckon who that person was.

Well, she was not a stranger; she was my good buddy, Ham Eunjung.

Even though she was one year-older than me, but we acted like friends of each other, not unnie or dongsaeng. We talked in an informal way which other people think is not nice to do. However, to us, it was really great and we loved that as much as unbelievable.

“So what’re you doing here?” asked Eunjung.

“Looking at the sky, it’s so beautiful” I replied.

  “Don’t lie to me. I know you have something that you really wanna share with someone.” Eunjung said.

She was so smart. She could understand what I was thinking of through a look of eyes.

I pretended that there was nothing but she kept asking and I could not stop answering (because we’re good friends). So finally, she knew what was in my mind.

“HAHAHA see? You like Joon and you can’t defend that.” Eunjung laughed teasingly as she poked on my shoulder.

“So what?” I looked innocently.

“Nothing! I just feel happy because I’m the first person that is obvious about that.” Eunjung grinned.

“So will you keep it as a secret between us?” I just wanted to ensure.

“Nope” She purposely scared me although I already knew she just wanted some fun by kidding me. “Well, I will when you share me another story.” She added.

Oh my goodness, her personality hadn’t changed anything, even just a small thing after a long time of years had passed. She still acted like a nosy gossip girl that I thought at the first time we met each other.

“What you want?” I asked in uncomfortableness.

“Tell me why you went to MBLAQ’s dorm and forgot your phone there?” Eunjung told.

“Fine!” I paused for awhile before taking a long breath, and I said. “Well, actually I just bought a gift for his mum to celebrate her birthday (A/N I made it up) because I’m quite close to her and she quite likes me. I also bought some private stuff on sale for me too.”

“Then what?” she questioned.

“You know what the meaning of private stuff is? Those things that I mistook and gave him are bikinis, briefs and bras with a range of FLASHY colour! That’s why I don’t wanna tell anyone about it” I said.

“Oh my god, are you serious? So have he noticed it yet?” Eunjung wondered, staring at me without blinking.

 “Of course he has, so he did help me hide it in front of you guys before. But geez, he’s so erted and mean. He kept holding them up in front of my face and teasing me, asking me that’s my size, my favourite colours and blah blah.”

“Wow, but you still like him then right?” Eunjung smartly told.

I sighed while nodding. “But I feel afraid of telling him about my feeling. He may think it’s just a joke and then laugh at me. Because he never believes that our friendship can go further than now. That stupid guy always thinks he’s a player so he never wants to end up here”

Eunjung smiled gently at me. “Love can be improved by time so you will get Joon’s heart on one day soon if you seriously want it. However If you don’t tell him how you feel, I’m pretty sure you’ll get regret soon. Nah! So do you want me do something to help you?” I nodded. “Oh I heard Jiyeon and Mir decided having a party to celebrate their first dating month anniversary. I think it’s a good time for you to let him know the truth, about your feeling” she added.

“That’s a great idea, Eunjung. Thanks, I love you so much!” I smiled at her thankfully.

Then both of us fell asleep on the roof top as we didn’t know when either.