A good start?

*Beautiful Life*

In T-ara, all the members felt kind of jealous with the former maknae, Jiyeon because she was the only one who exactly got the meaning of love at the time. She acted like she was the luckiest girl in the group which caused the others not feeling well.

And finally, there a person started complaining bitterly. “I hate you, Jiyeon ah. You make my jealousy rise up purposely”.

Jiyeon, who was sitting next to the girl right now, was speechless. She just grinned broadly because she did not know what to do to comfort her anymore. Yes, it was true. Jiyeon is a cute girl but it does not mean that she is smart.

All of sudden, Soyeon moved her bum slowly towards the seat next to the girl’s, giving her a weird smirk. “Don’t act so silly. Don’t you know that there someone who can be a perfect partner for you?” Soyeon said.

Everyone started giggling understandingly because they already knew what she meant.

 “Who is he? Honestly I don’t know who you are talking about. Is that SG Wannabe’s Seokhyun? Yeh he chose me in Invincible Youth variety show but it doesn’t mean anything, especially in love ok?” the girl said in a confident tone, showing everyone her curious face to try working out the truth.

People could not stop laughing, because the girl seemed not getting who the main character of the joke was.

 “Oh my goodness! Where’re you thinking up to? You seriously don’t know him?” Eun Jung sighed before asking and seeing the girl nodding.

 “Ok unnie, I’ll give you another hint, that person is in the same group with my Cheolyong oppa. So you know who it is now right?” Jiyeon suggested very clearly.

If the girl didn’t guess it right, there would be another disappointed sigh coming out from the rest’s mouths.

“Oh MBLAQ!! Don’t you think that’s Seungho or G.O? Well, they’re hot but not my ideal type at all. So stop kidding ok?” The girl demanded.

Honestly the girl still kept thinking in an insane and wrong way. She made everyone get a big shock. They sat stunned for awhile as their eyes rolled really round and their mouths gaped open.

Soyeon sighed, patting Hyomin’s shoulder. “Are you such an idiot? MBLAQ just only have four single men at this time. But as you said, Seungho and G.O are not your type so we take them away too. So now there’re only two left, Thunder and Joon. Nah, I’d like to ask you one question. Do you have feeling with the little Thunder?” Soyeon explained smartly, helping the girl on finding who the boy is.

“NOOOO, it can’t be him. I know he’s quite childish and cute, yeah absolutely like me but I don’t have that feeling with him who is younger than me ok? It may be alright to others but I feel weird and I actually don’t like it.” the girl told.

She seemed being a bit mad because of that question so she could not control herself anymore. She tried expressing all her feelings at the time and stated to let everyone know exactly who she was and what kind of person she would be in love with.

“YAH! Stop talking like that! Loving a junior isn’t a problem. Approximately the problem came from you. You are so dumb!!” Suddenly Boram defended angrily, pointing a finger to the girl.

The girl didn’t get what was going on. Her face looked clueless seriously as she looked around with a pair of innocent eyes.

Suddenly Eunjung didn’t say anything but embraced Boram tightly. As she knew something secretive about Boram and tried to make her be calmer. She then questioned the girl one more time to make sure everything was going well in its right way.

 

>>The girl’s POV<<

“Wait! It’s Joon, isn’t it?” I asked surprisingly.

Immediately I couldn’t get away from shock. And I turned more nervously when both of them nodded their head as they agreed my love partner should be Lee Joon of MBLAQ. I did not know what to answer anymore. My heart suddenly beaten too hardly, I couldn’t even breathe as well. What was going on with me? Why did I not feel well? Was it because...?

I did not understand why immediately many questions popped into my mind. I did not know how to answer them at once. Therefore I doubted that escaping the conversation, the curiosity of my sisters is a great idea.

I quickly pretended to forget something at the studio, so I needed to go back there.

But they seemed like not letting me until a familiar voice was heard. “Yah Hyomin! You’re absolutely a silly girl! How could you forget your phone at my dorm?”

Abruptly someone just yelled my name. As other people’s action, I hurriedly reckoned who that person was. And there, not any stranger but he was the main character in the chat that my friends just mentioned, Lee Joon.

I looked at him with a pair of widely open eyes, without blinking.

“So here he is. Your prince comes to rescue you, Hyomin ah!”, whispered Qri fiercely.

I did not reply but I gave her a quick glance to tell her to keep silent. Although Qri is older than me but she’s really nice and kind. She easily gets tricked and scared of people. Therefore I did not think that threatening was a bad thing to do. I was so evil.

“I just wonder one thing. What did you do at MBLAQ’s dorm, Hyomin?” asked Eunjung in curiosity.

I was quite surprised and speechless. I did not want to give them the answer because everyone might laugh teasingly at me then. Yes, there was a silly story behind it.

Therefore I planned to escape once again. And at this time, everything turned perfectly great under the help my understandable man, Joon.

He quickly gave me a wink before he went to his role, catching all the people’s attention by his y abs and his charming smile to let me easily walk out of the store in silence but safety.