Things for tonight

*Beautiful Life*

>>No one’s POV<<

Waiting for a long time and now the day our main girl wanted was coming.

“Unnies, what should I wear? This one (a strapless purple silky dress) or this one (a topless black dress which had lots of crystals on it)? I think the black one makes me look ier but the purple one is really nice” Jiyeon asked nervously.

As she held her two favourite dresses on her hands in the walking closet and asked her unnies of T-ara who were also choosing clothes for them.

“Jiyeon ah! I know how you feel but don’t be so nervous like that ok? You can choose whatever you want. Even if you don’t wear anything, show him your body. I guess it doesn’t matter to Mir’s at all and it may make him feel more interested in you!”, Eunjung joked dirtily.

She laughed loudly and crazily while rolling on the floor. Suddenly she sat up, continuing her talk. “Anyway, here’s hot news that I wanna share. I believe we get something more interesting today too. Something you’ll reckon soon”, smirked Eunjung.

Immediately all looks of eyes were headed to Eunjung with bit angriness in them.

“YAH! What the hell are you planning? Are we sisters? If yes so why you still keep secrets between us? It isn’t nice ok?” Soyeon muttered.

She pretended to be mad and cry as she turned her back to everyone and didn’t answer any question of others. Everyone got worried and the atmosphere of the room unintentionally became quite silent.

However, after a few seconds, a giggle sound was heard and it came from Soyeon.

Everyone realised they just got tricked by Soyeon so they started a punishment on her. That was ‘tickling her’.

All of them gathered around Soyeon and began playing their punishment. Soyeon laughed and cried like a crazy person but still wanted to say something. “But at least you guys have to tell me what it is. I promise I won’t tell anyone, except for Jung Juri sungbaemin (a nosy woman), my closest person”.

-------X at MBLAQ’s dorm

 “OMG Mir! I never expected that you are in love now” suddenly G.O cried loudly, taking off anything that he just held on his hands and quickly running to Mir.

He used all of his strong power to hold Mir up tightly and spun him around the room while others looked at him with couples of surprised looks.

“Ahh... Stop hyung! I can’t breathe at all. Are you trying killing me??” Mir gasped.

G.O showed an upset face as he stopped it. He slowly walked to the corner of the closet in silence and sat down.

“Just ignore that old man, Mir!! Chung Byunghee did that because he feels so jealous of you. You know he’s good at everything but still he doesn’t have a girlfriend yet” Seungho explained.

“Yah! Who said I’m jealous? I’m just glad for him, he‘s like my little brother. But hey Yang Seungho, How dare you call me by my real name? You’re not supposed to say it, remember? “G.O glared at Seungho deeply.

Seungho laughed. “But you also called my real full name too”.

“So?” G.O asked.

“Nothing! Chung Byunghee! Chung Byunghee! Chung Byunghee!“  Seungho screamed louder and louder, purposely repeating G.O’s name.

Perhaps that made the anger inside G.O got over controlled as he immediately stood up and walked to Seungho. G.O grabbed Seungo’s shirt collar up. The rest thought they would have a fight so they decided to stop them. Mir and Thunder ran to G.O, embracing him tightly from behind. Joon used his power to push G.O away from Seungho with a difficult look on his face.

However, G.O was so strong! The three of them got thrown away easily in a few seconds.

 “Wae??“ immediately G.O turned around, looking at Mir, Thunder and Joon innocently.

The three now were speechless; they felt scared that he might knock them down if they made him madder. Therefore they shook their head and grinned broadly.

Then G.O turned back to Seungho “Please be kind and don’t make me or others feel pitiful about that country name. I know you’re a nice and great person, who is really smart. So if I don’t have a girl friend, can you teach me some lessons?” G.O asked while fixing Seungho’s shirt collar to be fitter.

The leftovers felt shocked and unbelievable about what they saw while all of them were still stuck in a corner of the room.

“G.O hyung!! Why do you not ask Joon??I think Joon has more experiences of that than Seungho hyung” finally Thunder told about his thought.

“So you don’t know why right, Thunder?” Thunder nodded. “Oh I forgot you are still a childish and naive boy. Well, it’s be-” Seungho smirked,”- because Joon is really an idiot! He can’t even notice that there a beauty likes him”.

“What? Me? Idiot? Are you confused me with someone else? How can I be an idiot when I am Lee Joon, the person did steal lots of ladies’ hearts! Well, I’ve dated lots of girls already ok?” Joon confidently introduced himself. “But what did you say? Someone likes me? But who’s it?”suddenly Joon turned surprised when he remembered that Seungho told everyone that thing.

“So you see who the real player is now, Thunder!??” Seungho said in a teasing way.

“Oh damn Seungho! Stop saying such a stupid thing! I don’t care of that chick anymore. I’ll bring a hot girl for the party tonight anyway” Joon responded.

He seriously did not like others thinking about the level of players he stayed.

Therefore he made a quick disappearance. He hurriedly walked out of the room, slamming the door as hard as he could.

The rest looked at each other, shaking their head as they had nothing to discuss more about their Joon.