Surprised!?

*Beautiful Life*

To prepare for the special party tonight, everyone worked very hard and well.

G.O and Mir were busy with their job (master chefs) in the kitchen. Thunder and Seungho went to market to buy some necessary things for the party. (Yes, Joon was not here, he was busy in finding a girl to show everyone tonight).

Ding ding ding~ suddenly the door bell rang, making the little Mir become more nervous.

“Hyung, I think they’re coming! Can you open the door for me? I’m really busy with these things” Mir asked while holding two fresh chickens and trying to put them into a hot-watered pot.

Therefore G.O ran quickly to the door and opened it.

“Surprised!?” a female voice appeared.

Mir wondered who she was so he also glanced at the door, waiting to see her face.

“Oh Sori noona!!” Mir yelled in surprise.

He stood stunned and stopped everything that he is doing at the moment, “Why are you here? I mean you know...” he asked.

 Suddenly she moved quickly to him, and gave him a hug. Then unexpectedly she started kissing his right and left cheeks lots of times.

That’s very embarrassing! Mir thought.

 He just wanted to get away from that cougar because he was scared that Jiyeon would not feel fine with this. He tried hardly pushing her away from him and ran to hide behind G.O right after that.

“Oops my bad! Sorry!” she weirdly walked to Mir and patted his shoulder.

Then she took out something like a present box from her bag, which had a little card written ‘Happy first dating month anniversary!’ and gave it to Mir.

“Do you like it?” she asked.

Mir could not help but nodded acceptably.

“Joon and I spent lots of time to choose it so I’m glad that you like it” Sori told.

“Aehh? Joon and you?” G.O cried out loudly, giving Joon who followed Sori walking in the dorm a shocked gape.

“What? I just told you that I’ll bring and show you my new woman” Joon said.

“So that’s Sori!?” G.O asked.

“Yes, she is. Now you can believe that I’m a real player and let me help you in flirting with ladies right?” Joon told.

He immediately embraced Sori from behind, and gave her a passionate kiss on lips. He then glanced at Mir and G.O, and smirked enjoyably while the other two were still getting dazed.

Ding ding ding~ the door bell rang once more. But at this time, Mir was the person who ran to open it.

“Surprised!?” Mir heard a female voice again.

But this time he felt quite happy because in front of his eyes was a beautiful and attractive princess, Park Jiyeon, his girl in a white dress with a little cute ribbon on it.

He also saw her unnies behind her. They nicely smiled and waved at him.

Wow! Everyone looks like the gorgeous angels! He thought.

 

>>Hyomin’s P.O.V<<

I fell in nerve as I breathed hardly. I tried to restrain myself to be calm but it was so hard. my heart still kept beating disordered.

I followed my precious sisters to MBLAQ’s dorm.

“Hoo!” suddenly someone scared me to hell as I took the first step into the dorm. I quickly turned around to see who that devil was and oh my gosh, that was... Sori unnie. We filmed Youth Invincible show together (old episodes). But why on earth was she here?

“Surprised?!” Sori  smiled and hugged me.

“Of course I am. But why are you here unnie?” I asked, hugging her back.

“How sad I am after hearing that. So does it mean you don’t want me to be here?” I shook my head nervously before she continued talking comfortably. “Don’t worry, it was just a joke. I’m here as Joon’s girlfriend ok? You know Joon right? Yeah today is our first date”.  

What? Joon’s woman? Who did she think she was? How could Joon like such an ugly woman who was also older than him? But hold on! JOON!!!!!!? JOON!!!!!?

He was the one that I decided to confess.

That was impossible.

“Oh of course I know him. He’s my close friend. Anyway, congratulation for successfully stealing his heart” I said in pain inside my soul.

I felt very bad but I could not let everyone see that.

Therefore I pretended that nothing happened, and gave her a faked smile then.

So it was over. No more chance for me.