A Secret Meeting

*Beautiful Life*

Argo! How could it happen at this time? Poor Hyomin!Eunjung thought.

She stood at aside of Hyomin and saw everything just happened. She felt quite sorry for her friend because she could not do anything to help. Therefore she disappointingly sighed, shaking her head tiredly.

All of a sudden, her phone slightly vibrated to mention her that she had an unread message from someone.

Eunjung took her phone out of her brown shoulder bag and looked at its screen. She clicked to open the message and she saw:

From:Mr. Yang Panda

‘Let’s have a secret meeting after this party, maybe tomorrow. So we can discuss and help Joon and Hyomin be a couple‘

 

Eunjung absolutely got surprised. She never expected Seungho also knew that too and he was the one that asked for a meeting.

She looked around to search him, telling him more about what she’s thinking right now.

Lastly she realised that place he is standing, was not far away from her. It was near the kitchen door.

She decided to go there but she felt bit blushing and nervous when Seungho hadn’t changed his eyes’ direction and kept staring at her. Their eyes were deeply in each others’ in disbelief.

There seemed like a love line between them, Seungho and Eunjung through that look. But I bet that they did not recognise it at the time. So giving them more time was a necessary thing to do.

After a few seconds, Eunjung broke the eye contact first as she suddenly shook her head before giving him a sweet smile and a gentle nod like a reply for his message.

Then she turned away while there was something abruptly bothering her head.

Seungho went back to his job as helping other boys prepare a great food menu for the party.

Unbelievably he had something in his mind too but it was different from Eunjung’s.

It seemed kind of a random thought of a player.

“My charm just stole her heart” Seungho thought, smirking enjoyably,

--------------------x

On the next day, the secret meeting between MBLAQ and T-ara’s members was held at G.O.O.D  D.A.T.E cafe.

“Hey Seungho! Why did you ask us to come here? You know today is our break day so you should let us hangout with our girls!” G.O complained, glancing at Seungho.

“What did you say? Girls?” asked Seungho.

G.O did not reply but he nodded.

“Ok! To me, it’s only right with Thunder and Mir. But for you, it’s just a lie. Because I still remember you just asked me some lessons of catching girls’ attention yesterday.” Seungho teased.

He made the rest, Mir and Thunder not able to giggle but laughing crazily in endlessness.

G.O immediately got embarrassed as he scratched the back of his head hardly. He turned his head down at the floor right after that. But then, he tried to turn normal after seeing the beauties of T-ara walking towards him and trying to take a seat around him.

“Morning!” everyone greeted each other nicely.

After all people settled down already, Seungho suddenly said. “Well, as you guys know why we are here right? It’s because of a new perfect future couple, Joon and Hyomin. They have a feeling for each other but they’re too shy to confess their feeling”

Seungho stopped for awhile, giving some people more time to be calm down after hearing his explanation. He realised there only the boys of MBLAQ turned into surprise.

 “So I think we must find a best way to help them” he continued.

“Actually Hyomin did plan to confess yesterday but all of a sudden, Joon brought Sori there and introduced her as his girlfriend so she gave up already.” Eunjung said, grinning awkwardly.

At this time, all the girls fell in daze and disappointment. They never thought Hyomin just only told Eunjung about that big secret. Some long sighs appeared a few seconds later.

“Hyomin doesn’t wanna tell you guys because she’s scared that you guys will use that to make fun of her“, Eunjung added smartly.

She quite understood people so she tried to make everyone feel comfortable.

The girls sympathized as they nodded their head, smiling at Eunjung as a sign that everything was going to be fine soon.

“So what can we do? Ask them to go camping and then tell them that we have something really important to do so we can’t participate in it and leave them in a forest or somewhere is far away from Seoul alone. It’ll take them a long time to go there and also to go back. Perhaps they’re supposed to stay overnight together. So there’ll be a chance for them to confess their feeling to each other! Is that what you guys are trying to plan to help Joon hyung and Hyomin noona?” Mir innocently told without thinking.

He wrapped Jiyeon’s waist and waited for her to give him a spoon of cheesecake into his mouth.

The rest obviously felt shocked. They never ever imagined that Mir could be that smart. He just gave everyone a perfect idea which was always used in the romantic dramas to help the two main characters become a couple.

“Oh oppa! How can you plan such a perfect idea so quickly??” Jiyeon questioned curiously, cupping Mir’s face and staring into his eyes.

“Don’t tell me that you guys don’t watch drama that much to recognise it?” Mir asked. “You know since my sister attended in ‘Golden Apple’ OST, I’ve watched dramas a lot to support and give her some necessary things to improve her acting skills and stuff.” He added proudly.

“So which drama is your favourite? I like the cute one because it makes me look younger than my real age” Boram said as she winked her eye cutely.

“Of course my sister’s. But I’m kind of preferring comedy because it’s so funny. I laugh crazily all the time I watch it” Mir excitedly replied.

“Same here!” Soyeon asked. Then she and Mir had a high-five. “Comedy is definitely AWESOME! I can’t stop laughing until I fall down the ground. But it seems like there someone who is not interested in this topic...“ Soyeon declared, glancing at Seungho uncomfortably. 

“YAH! It’s not like what you think. The topic is very interesting but well, comedy is not my favourite. I prefer the one that looks more mature and serious than that.” Seungho explained.

“Argoo! We’ve been friends for eight years already so I really understand you and who exactly you are. You only like watching !” Soyeon teased, laughing nonstop.

Seungho was speechless as he had no more comment to defend. Soyeon and he were too close. He knew she knew what is powerful enough to bother his mind.

He sighed and embarrassedly shook his head.

“But he’s old enough to watch that stuff. You know, we all aren’t underage. So why is watching it called a dirty thing?” Eunjung cleverly questioned.

She gave Seungho a quick wink, but secretly not to let others see it.

Seungho just smiled back. He knew there was something abnormal appearing between him and Eunjung. But he ignored it. He thought it was not necessary at this time.

The meeting was kind of organised to discuss about film, instead of planning to help Joon and Hyomin.  But it was still great, wasn’t it?