Chapter 5

Chance With You [Jenlisa]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day to face but it felt like Lisa was just in a dream. She felt heady, high from what she was feeling when she and Jimin hung out. Even though there were no words said if they actually had started feeling something towards each other, their action was enough for them to tell something about how they felt.

 

Today, Lisa decided to stop by Jimin's dorm first so they could walk to school together. Lisa pulled her phone out of her pocket and texted Jimin that she was already outside which the latter immediately replied that she would be out shortly. Lisa was just standing two feet away from the door and she got startled when someone bumped into her from behind. She looked at the person who bumped into her and it was a short girl with short hair glaring at her as she continued walking away. Lisa just shook her head disappointingly.

 

"Are you okay?" Lisa heard Jimin behind her and she turned her head to see Jimin with a concerned look. "I'm sorry about that. That was my roommate and until now I still don't know what's her deal." Jimin groaned.

 

"It's my first time meeting her but I'm sure I saw her glare at me like I did something wrong to her." Lisa said and they started walking.

 

"She did? Ugh, she's driving me nuts with her attitude. If only I could transfer to other rooms available but apparently we could only change rooms every school year so I'm stuck with her."

 

"You can stay with me at my house if you want." Lisa didn't know where she pulled out the courage to say that but she regretted nothing. She stole a glance at Jimin and she saw how the latter smiled bashfully.

 

"I'll give that a thought." Jimin joked.

 

As they were drawing closer and closer to the gate, Lisa slowly and secretly reached for Jimin's hand. And again, she didn't know where the courage was coming from. Lisa was glad Jimin held her hand and squeezed her hand in return. Lisa smiled widely and Jimin glanced at her, softly giggling at her.

 

"Hey, Lisa!"

 

Jimin immediately withdrew her hand from Lisa as she heard the voice from behind them and her smile suddenly disappeared.

 

"I have to go, see you later?" Jimin said and Lisa just smiled and nodded. Jimin hurriedly walked away.

 

"I don't think that's Jennie." Jisoo said as she approached Lisa.

 

"Obviously it's not her." Lisa shook her head as she chuckled and Jisoo gasped.

 

"What? Then what about Jennie?"

 

"What about her?" Lisa confusedly asked and Jisoo linked her arms with her and they started walking.

 

"Your feelings for her, you stupid."

 

"Let's just get over that, okay? I pushed her away and now she's ignoring me so maybe we should just leave it like that. Let's not make things more complicated as it is."

 

"So...you and Jennie are just going to call it quits? You're not friends anymore?" Jisoo sadly said.

 

"I still consider her my friend. I...love her." Lisa sighed. "But maybe that's just it. I'll just continue loving her that way."

 

"Oh man, if only you listened to me then this wouldn't happen." Jisoo disappointingly shook her head.

 

"Whatever you say Ms. Know-It-All." Lisa shook her head as she chuckled.

 

"But anyway, who was that girl I saw you with earlier?" Jisoo teasingly asked as she nudged Lisa's arm.

 

"I made a friend." Lisa dismissively said as she smiled.

 

"Oh, so I guess I should be holding your hands now, too." Jisoo reached for Lisa's hand but the latter pulled it away immediately.

 

"What the hell are you doing?" Lisa confusedly asked.

 

"You said she's your friend and I saw you two were holding hands so I thought 'friends' do that now as well." Jisoo sarcastically said and Lisa laughed.

 

"You and your jokes." Lisa rolled her eyes playfully. "We really are just friends."

 

"I didn't know you had other friends than us."

 

"Ouch, how dare you think I don't know how to socialize."

 

"Um, you hate socializing." Jisoo pointed out. "Unless you have other intentions with her." She squinted her eyes suspiciously at Lisa.

 

"I am not that kind of person Kim Jisoo, how dare you think of me like that." Lisa unbelievably said as she feigned being offended.

 

"So where did you two meet and how come you never told us about her?" Jisoo intriguingly asked.

 

"It's because I just met her like days ago and we kept bumping into each other outside school so that's how we pretty much started."

 

Jisoo thought for a while as if thinking of when Lisa started not hanging out with them.

 

"So you've been seeing her when Chaeng and I were hanging out." Jisoo stated and that made Lisa think if she had been hanging out with Jimin that day.

 

"Oh, that day? No, but that was actually the first time we met—at a coffee shop," Lisa remembered.

 

"And now you two are holding hands? Talk about fast."

 

"Is it? It never felt like it."

 

"Lisa, I know she could be, I don't know, your potential girlfriend but you have to make sure you're free from your feelings for Jennie. Not to mention that girl could be your first girlfriend."

 

"What happened to the Jisoo who told me that she would kill anyone if Jennie and I won't end up together?" Lisa joked.

 

"Well, blame yourself for ing it all up." Jisoo shrugged.

 

"But yeah, I get your point. And you're right, I think everything is fast and we haven't really talked about what is really happening between us."

 

"Who is she anyway?"

 

"Her name is Jimin." Lisa smiled as she mentioned Jimin's name.

 

"Oh God, you smiling like that is like a bad sign." Lisa gave Jisoo a puzzled look.

 

"What does that even mean?"

 

"Really? You're a fan of romantic movies and yet you have no idea how smiling like an idiot is a sign that you're catching feelings for that girl?" Jisoo sarcastically said.

 

"I was not smiling like an idiot." Lisa denied as she nervously chuckled. But honestly, she didn't realize she was smiling.

 

"Sure." Jisoo smirked. "You should tell her to join us for lunch."

 

"I don't think so. Knowing you, I know you'd tell Jimin something embarrassing about me so no."

 

"I know how to behave myself." Jisoo dramatically put her hand on her chest as if she was offended.

 

"Alright, fine. But maybe not today. Let me have more time to get to know her first." Lisa dismissively said she chuckled.

 

"How do you think Jennie would react though?" Jisoo thought out loud and Lisa's mood suddenly changed.

 

"Do you really have to mention that?"

 

"What? I was just thinking." Jisoo shrugged. "I mean would she be shocked to see you dating a girl because she never knew that you have feelings for her? Or maybe she would be mad because you never told her that you like girls?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter