CHAPTER 7

Arts Meet Love

 

IN PARIS

Minho was printing out the pictures that he took. He took the printed pictures and put them on the table. He organised the pictures so that it would be easier for him to put them in different portfolios. As he was organising the pictures, he saw the pictures of Yuri that he took. One of them was from the park and another one was from the bus stop. Her face was so beautiful when she smiled in the pictures. He was mesmerised by her smile and he could not stop looking at the pictures.

He put down the pictures on the table and went to take an empty photo album. He brought the album to the table and inserted the pictures in the album. He smiled while looking at the pictures. After finishing inserted the pictures, he wrote Black Pearl on the cover of the album. He wrote that name because Yuri to him was the only girl that was so special and she was the only one who could captivate his heart.  He hoped that he could fill the album with more pictures of her. He put aside the album and continued inserted the other pictures in other portfolios.

Meanwhile, Yuri was busy sketching her new clothing line. She was sketching them in her designing room with the music filled the room. Music could help her gaining more ideas and relaxing her mind while designing the clothes. After few hours, she finished sketching the clothes. She pasted the sketches on the whiteboard in the room so that she could refer to the sketches when she started to sew the clothes.

She took off her spectacles and went to the kitchen to drink. As she was drinking her juice, suddenly she remembered of Minho. She could not stop thinking about her since the last day they met each other. She walked to the living room and sat on the sofa. She took out her cell phone and scrolled down to Minho’s number. They managed to exchange number the last time in the bus. She put his number under the name of ‘Flaming Charisma Minho’ because every time they met each other, she could see his charismatic gaze from his eyes.

She decided to go out on a dinner with him. She wanted to press the call button but she was too shy to call him.

“Come on Yuri, you can do this”, she said to herself.

She took a deep a breath and pressed the call button. She waited but unfortunately he did not answer it. She was disappointed when she made the phone call.

“I guess he is busy right now”, she said in disappointment.

Suddenly, her phone rang. She was surprised by it and immediately looked at the caller ID. She was happy that it was Minho who called her. She took a deep breath once again and answered the call.

“Hello, this is Kwon Yuri speaking”, she answered.

“Oh Yuri, it’s me Minho. Did you call me just now? I’m really sorry that I didn’t answer the call just now because I left my phone in the room. Why did you call me, Yuri?”, he asked in deep voice.

“Erm..actually I was wondering that would you like to go out on a dinner with me? After all, I haven’t yet repay you for your help the other day”, she said in hesitate.

On the other hand, Minho was surprised and never thought that Yuri wanted to go out on a dinner with him.

 “Hello? Minho, are you still there?”, she asked in the phone.

“Oh, yeah. I’m still here. Sure Yuri, I would love to. Where do we meet?”, he asked.

He heard as she was telling the place and the time for the dinner.

“Okay, I’ll meet you there”, he said and hung up the call.

Yuri was so happy that he accepted her invitation. She thought that he might reject her but fortunately he accepted it.

“I can’t wait to meet him. Wait, what clothes am I going to wear? I better find it now”, she said and went into her room to find the right clothes for the dinner.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'M REALLY SORRY THAT I UPDATE THE CHAPTER LATE~ I'M VERY BUSY WITH THE STUDY RIGHT NOW.. I'LL DO MY BEST TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. I HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU WILL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER..^^