CHAPTER 2 (5 YEARS AGO)

Arts Meet Love

 

 IN NEW YORK
 
It all started in Julliard Art School where a teenage boy named Kim Jonghyun was walking along the corridor towards his class. He was looking for his class since it was the first day in Julliard while listening to music. To him, music was part of his life.
 
Kim Jonghyun was a teenage boy who loved music. He could play a lot of music instrument but his favourite was none other than guitar. When he was in high school in Korea, he was in a band with his friends. He was so popular among the girls because of his sweet voice and his guitar skill. Even though he was popular but he was a kind hearted person. He always helped the students who are in need. After the graduation from the high school, he was accepted to study in Julliard Art School majoring music. At first, he didn’t want to attend the school but with the encouragement of his family and friends, he left Korea to study in the finest art school in New York.
 
On the other hand, there was a beautiful young girl running towards her class. She was rushing to find her class. It also same goes to her as it was the first day for her in Julliard. She was afraid that she might be late for her class. 
 
Im Yoona was so talented in dancing. She was so popular in her high school days because of her dancing. She could dance gracefully in any type of dancing. Not only that, some people admired her because she had a beautiful figure and face. Sometimes, she got number one in dancing competition whether between classes or schools. Then, she was given a chance to study in Julliard because of her great achievement in dancing. Even though she was a great dancer but what people didn’t know was that she could sing beautifully just like her dancing.  Unlike Jonghyun, her passion in her life was dancing rather than singing.
 
As she was running towards her class, suddenly she bumped onto someone. All her books were scattered on the floor. She quickly apologised to that person and started collected the books on the floor. Actually she bumped onto Jonghyun. When he saw Yoona was busy collecting the books, he also helped her collect some other books and he gave the books to her.
 
Both of them stood up and she apologised to him again. Then, she ran passed him towards her class. After seeing her running away from him, suddenly he noticed something on the floor. He picked up the stuff and it was Yoona’s phone.
 
“She must have dropped her phone just now. How am I going to return back this phone? I better keep it for her”, he said and put the phone into his pocket. 
 
Then, he continued walking towards his class.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
MY SECOND CHAPTER! I DECIDED TO MAKE JONGHYUN AND YOONA BECAUSE I THINK THEY LOOK COMPATIBLE TO EACH OTHER. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ALL OF YOU MIGHT THINK. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!