CHAPTER 1 (PRESENT)

Arts Meet Love

 

Tiffany was cleaning the closet in the master bedroom. She was putting the things that were unnecessary to be recycled. As she was cleaning the closet, suddenly there was a picture dropped onto the floor. She saw the picture after finishing cleaning the closet. She picked up and looked at the picture. There were five people in it including her husband and the picture was taken at an airport. She wondered who the people in the picture were and she decided to ask her husband.

She walked towards the study room with the picture in her hand. She saw him through the transparent glass on the door. She slowly twisted the door knob and went into the room. She walked closer and sat next to her husband. She could see that he was busy reading his new book. Jinki realised that Tiffany was sitting beside him and he decided to stop reading. He put down the book and took off his glasses. He turned to face her.

“So, have you finished cleaning up the closet?”, he asked.

“Yup. I put the boxes in the store room. Jinki, there’s something that I want to show you”, she said and showed him the picture that she found just now.

He took the picture from her hand and looked at it. A smile appeared on his face as he was looking at the picture.

“Where did you find this picture?”, he asked while still looking at the picture.

“I found the picture on the floor just now. It must have dropped when I was cleaning the closet. Are they your friends? I have never seen them before. Who are they?”, she asked.

“Well, I met them when I stayed in New York and Paris long time ago. These are Kwon Yuri, Choi Minho, Kim Jonghyun and Im Yoona”, he said while pointing everyone in the picture from left to right.

“You must met Minho and Yuri at Paris while Jonghyun and Yoona at New York. Am I right?”, Tiffany asked while passing a cup of coffee to Jinki.

“How did you know?”, he asked in surprised.

“Well, I just guess. After all, when I look at the clothes that they are wearing, it seems that Minho and Yuri prefer to European style while Jonghyun and Yoona prefer to wear American style. That what I think about them”, she said.

“You’re right. They also told me about their love stories. Do you want to hear it?”, he asked and drank the coffee.

“Love stories? Of course I want to hear it. Tell me the story Jinki”, Tiffany said in excitement.

“Alright. Let me start the story about Jonghyun and Yoona”, he said and began telling the story to her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO READERS HOW'S MY FIRST CHAPTER? I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS~