CHAPTER 9

Arts Meet Love

PRESENT

“Jinki yah, sometimes when I think about it, I really want to have a husband who will write a song dedicated to me”, Tiffany suddenly said to Jinki.

“What made you say that? Is it because of Jonghyun’s story? At least I did write you a poem when I married you”, Jinki said in jealousy.

“Are you mad because of what I said?”, she said to him.

“Not at all”, he replied her.

“I guess you’re jealous then. Okay, I’m sorry for what I said and I do like your poem on our marriage day”, she said.

“Well, apology accepted. I’ll continue the story and this time is Minho’s story”, he said and continued the story.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IN PARIS

Minho was on his way to meet Yuri. He walked to the restaurant because it was located near his house. He arrived at the restaurant and looked for Yuri. There was no sign of her at the restaurant.

“Where is she? I better call her”, he said and dialled her number on his phone.

She answered his call after few minutes.

“Hello Minho ssi”, she answered.

“Oh Yuri ssi, where are you? I’m already at the restaurant”, he said while searching for her.

“I’m here already”, she said.

“Where? I can’t see you”, he said and his eyes were still searching for her.

“Turn around”, Yuri said in the phone.

He turned around and he was shocked when Yuri came out from the corner to surprise him.

“Surprise! I’m sorry for arriving late and surprised you. You must have waited for me”, she said.

“Not at all. I just arrived too. I thought I was the one who arrived late. Yuri ssi, please don’t surprise me again”, he said to her.

“Okay but no promise to that because I might do it again. Well, let’s go inside”, she said and both of them went inside the restaurant.

DURING DINNER

“The food here is so delicious”, Yuri said and took another bite of the spaghetti.

Minho chuckled when he saw how Yuri said just now.

“Why are you laughing Minho? Is there something on my face?”, she asked.

“Nothing. It’s just that you look so funny just now”, he said and drank his juice.

“Oh really? I thought there was something on my face. Hey Minho, have you been to this restaurant before today?”, she asked him.

“Yeah. I’ve been here before. Sometimes, I just take away the food and eat it at home”, he said.

“Oh I see. Have you been returning to Korea after you finished your studies?”, she asked again after finishing the food.

“No. It’s not that I don’t want to home but I feel that I still need to learn more here. My parents already gave their permission for me staying here. I still called or sent them emails when I have time. That’s why I don’t go back to Korea and I think I’ll go back when the time is right”, he said in deep voice.

“I thought that you had a fight with your parents but I guess I was wrong. It’s great that you still want to learn more in Paris and you’re lucky that you have your parent’s support in your work. Well, since we’re done eating, let’s go home”, she said and stood up from her seat.

Minho stood up and both of them went out of the restaurant after Yuri paid for the food.

OUTSIDE THE RESTAURANT

“Thank you for having dinner with me, Minho”, Yuri said to Minho.

“Thank you too for buying me dinner tonight. Next time, I’ll treat you dinner”, he replied her.

“I’ll be looking forward to that. Well, I better go now. I have a great time tonight. I guess I’ll see you next time. Good night, Minho”, she said and walked away from him.

Minho looked as she was walking away from him. As she was walking further and further, he felt that he could not let her go and disappear from his sight. He wanted Yuri to be with him forever. He decided to make her as his girl on that night.

He ran towards her and held her left wrist. When Yuri turned around, he went closer to her and both of them kissed on that beautiful night.

Minho broke off the kiss and looked at Yuri’s beautiful face. He could see that Yuri was surprised by the kiss. He smiled as he held Yuri’s face gently.

“I love you, Kwon Yuri”, he confessed to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS TIME I WROTE ABOUT MINYUL COUPLE..I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL LIKE IT.. SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS ARE NEEDED !