kinalimutan na kita

ikaw, ako, dahil hindi na tayo.

 

8 years.





 

8 whole damn years since Joohyun has seen Seulgi last.




 

And she swore to all the existing saints that if ever they meet again, She will punch Seulgi right in the face. And that’s what Joohyun exactly did the moment Seulgi walked inside the private theater.





 

“Oh my god” A tall girl came rushing towards them, nasakto pa kasi na pagkapasok ni Seulgi ay saktong papalabas si Joohyun para pumunta ng CR. Biglang umusok ang ilong niya when she realized na eto yung ex-girlfriend niya dati.





 

“Ah…Akala ko kasi may nakapasok na kung ano sa loob” Nagtatakang tumingin si Lisa sakanya, Ang Lead Actress ng bagong Movie niya. 





 

“Let her be, Sorry Seulgi, Mabilis lang talaga magulat to si Direk” Tinanguan ni Seulgi si Jennie na nagsalita para kay Joohyun, Sumunod ito noong mapansin na wala si Lisa sa tabi niya.





 

Joohyun excused herself para magpunta sa comfort room, Lisa looked so lost while looking at Jennie and Seulgi.





 

“I never introduced Seulgi to you before, right?”





 

“We went to the same school, babe” Lisa nodded her head, and invited the two na pumunta na sa respective seats nila dahil malapit na mag start ang premiere night.





 

Joohyun took much longer inside the bathroom, gulat padin siya sa nangyari. How did Seulgi even got access to the premiere night? Does she want me back?





 

Yan ang mga naiisip ni Joohyun, but she doubt na Seulgi would want her back eh ang tagal nadin naman since they last saw each other baka naman nakamove on na. Pero hindi din naman malabo, sa ganda ba naman ni Joohyun.





 

Kaya nga nainlove sakanya si Seulgi, Ang president ng Dance Club sa Yellow School, Nakilala niya ito thru Jennie, Her high school bestfriend who goes to the same school as her Ex, Mas madalas pa nga siyang binibisita nito kesa kay Jennie. 





 

Seulgi drives from España to Katipunan, madalas ay traffic pa, pero ika nga ni Seulgi noon “As long as I can spend time with you and be able to see that pretty smile of yours, I don’t mind getting stuck on the road for a few hours”





 

But of course Joohyun wouldn't come back to her....siguro? unknowingly Joohyun is smiling to herself with the thought of her past with Seulgi. Agad din naman niyang binawi ito noong may tumawa sa likod niya. 





 

“Stop smiling to yourself direk, you look dumb” natatawang sabi ng casting director niya





 

“Shut up Yerim” She rolled her eyes which resulted to another laugh from the younger one.





 

Before the movie started, They introduced it to the viewers first. The movie is entitled “After Tommorow”, Lisa is playing Clarke, a passionate songwriter but still doesn’t get the spotlight she deserves, And Jennie plays Jillian, a singer who had just given up on her dream, On the night of a music festival they crossed paths and Jillian also turns out to be Clarke’s high school crush.





 

When the screening starts, Joohyun is sitting beside the two main actress in the front while Seulgi sits at the back, She doesn’t want to be anywhere near the CEOs, Actresses and other close people of the crew, she doesn’t want to sit beside Lisa din naman as she know Joohyun would be uncomfortable.





 

Seulgi hated to be around a crowd of people she barely knows, it makes her uncomfortable and she had no friends who can keep her company now, but she’d rather experience that than making Joohyun uncomfortable. She put her through enough.





 

“Didn’t know i’d see you here” Halos tumalon si Seulgi sa gulat ng bumulong ang katabi niya





 

“When did you start getting easily startled” Bulong nito ng makaupo na ulit si Seulgi sa upuan





 

“Gago Karina sino bang hindi magugulat pag may biglang bumulong sa tenga nila, I didn’t even know you were there” Natawa nang mahina si Karina, Joohyun’s half sister, close sila dati dahil madalas sila nagkikita sa unit ni Joohyun kapag tumutuloy si Seulgi doon kapag ginagabi siya kasama ito.





 

“I saw what ate Joohyun did there, masakit ba?” Seulgi touched the side of her lips na dumugo kanina, it still stings. She nodded.





 

“Hahahaha deserve” Natawa nalang din si Seulgi, She knows deep inside that she deserves that punch.





 

Throughout the movie, Karina sits beside her, and she didn’t feel alone.





 

After the movie screening, everyone proceeds on Lisa’s house for the After Party, Karina said she couldn’t go dahil may classes pa daw siya bukas.





 

"Wow, Direk punched you that hard huh" Lisa laughed at her habang tinitignan nito ang sugat niya sa gilid ng labi.





 

“Sabay ka na samin ni Jen? Kasama din namin si Direk Joo” 





 

Umiling si Seulgi "Okay lang, dala ko sasakyan ko"





 

Lisa smiled, niyakap siya nito "Salamat Seul, see you mamaya" 





 

"Wag ka tatakas ha, see you later schoolmate" Habol ni Jennie, bago sumakay sa shotgun seat.





 

Seulgi stood there and didn't move an inch, She waited until she caught sight of Joohyun running to the backseat.





 

She made sure that Joohyun was safe before walking to the parking lot to get her car.





 

The party was not as wild as the parties Seulgi attended when she was still in college, It was more like a decent one, A party but the music is a slow song and people are not talking loud, it comforted her.





 

Seulgi found Joohyun on the corner, Just staring at people around her, so she walked towards her.





 

"Congrats, Ang ganda ng movie" Seulgi greeted the Film Director and handed her a glass of wine, Joohyun accepted it with a small smile on her face. She didn't bother looking at Seulgi for a few more seconds after she took the glass in her hand.





 

Hanggang ngayon she's still puzzled on how Seulgi, Her ex-girlfriend na isa na ngayong pilot ay invited sa premiere night ng movie niya.





 

"If you're wondering, Lisa invited me. Close friends kami" Seulgi seems to sense her confusion. Hindi sumagot si Joohyun, Hindi din siya tumitingin sa mga mata ni Seulgi. She can't, Not when she knows how Seulgi's eyes always makes her weak, nanlalambot ang tuhod niya kapag nagtatama ang mga mata nilang dalawa.





 

Her eyes roamed around the people in the after party, Her eyes met Jennie's, The younger woman looked worried for Joohyun. But she gave her a reassuring smile.





 

"The movie reminds me of something, It's similar to our story, Is it direk?" Napatingin na siya kay Seulgi, She was about to answer but nothing came out of .





 

Everything they went through together seems to flash all at once.





 

Seulgi puts down her wine glass "I didn't know i hurt you that way, Joohyun"





 

Joohyun shuts her eyes tight. Don't say it Seulgi





 

"I'm sorry" 





 

And again, Seulgi uttered the two words that still continues to haunt Joohyun until now











 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a glimpse of the past.





 

Walang ganang bumangon si Joohyun dahil malakas ang ulan sa labas, nakahiga lang siya sa kama at nakasiksik sa comforter niyang bagong laba, amoy na amoy pa yung downy and it was somehow relaxing for her.





 

Kanina pa patuloy sa pagvibrate yung samsung s4 niya na phone sa bedside table, for sure ay flooded na siya ng message ni Jennie, she’s probably greeting Joohyun with a long corny but sweet greeting and asking her kung anong handa o saan kayo kakain together.





 

Birthday nga pala niya ngayon.





 

She didn’t bother looking at her phone, She's still sleepy besides hindi din siya sanay mag celebrate ng birthday, naging tradition lang nila ni Karina na kumain sa labas kasama si Jennie. Joohyun's Mom is a Doctor, While her Dad is a pilot, and doesn't even remember her birthday, kaya hindi na umaasa si Joohyun na babatiin siya nito, Sa weekends naman ang Celebration nila ng mom niya.





 

Nakita ni Joohyun sa Notification from Karina's Dad, He greeted her a "happy birthday Joohyun <33" may heart pa, She's closer to Karina's Dad than her own, He is nice and they get along.





 

“Hey? Happy Birthday” nagulat si Joohyun noong nakarinig siya ng boses mula sa pintuan ng kwarto mo, she sure does remember na nilock niya yung pintuan bago matulog kagabi………or not.





 

“Pumasok na ako, nakabukas kasi tapos walang sumasagot” she hummed in response, she had no energy to talk.





 

Who would have thought na Seulgi would suddenly appear when she said she'll be busy for a few weeks.





 

Akala nga ni Joohyun ay seulgi ghosted her na, everytime she texts her 2 days pa bago ito makapagreply, she understands her naman since Seulgi is busy sa flight school and her girlfriend is not fond of using cellphones that much.





 

Her girlfriend joined her sa paghiga, she snuggled closer to her "Sorry ang hectic ng schedule namin, pero may 3 days kaming walang pasok" 





 

"I bought you a gift, this is an airplane keychain"





 

Joohyun was never a fan of keychains, but she appreciated it.





 

"I made it myself"





 

"Thank you" Seulgi gently kissed her forehead





 

"Is this Seulgi saying na i'll get lucky everytime i have this with me" Seulgi smiled at her





 

"No, That's Seulgi saying i love you" 





 

"Keep that with you, and remember that i'll always love you" Joohyun smiled at her





 

Joohyun loved how Seulgi made her feel like she's flying in the sky, how she made her feel like she's the most important person in her life.





 

But only to end up leaving her hanging, she was high up in the sky to the point that when she fell, she felt all kinds of pain in her. 





 

Because Seulgi was also the one who's capable of making her feel the worst.





 

The morning after her birthday, Joohyun woke up to the smell of bacons and ham. She peeked through the door of her room and watched as Seulgi was cooking their breakfast, She's also wearing Joohyun's apron with a bunny print in the middle.





 

Joohyun smiled to herself.





 

“Hey…gising ka na pala?” Seulgi asked her softly when she entered the kitchen, Joohyun nodded as a response





 

“I'll just put this sa pinggan and then kain na tayo, upo ka muna diyan-” but before she finished what she was going to say, her phone rang, The ringtone was loud so it catches both of their attention.





 

“Hello?” Seulgi answered her phone, tumalikod siya at lumayo ng kaunti.





 

“Yes? Bakit what happened?” she asked the person from the other line





 

“Oh? Asan ka right now?” 





 

“Tagaytay?”





 

There was a moment of silence, mahaba siguro yung sinasabi ng kausap niya sa phone, humarap siya kay Joohyun, she stared at her for a minute bago tumalikod ulit.





 

“No, I’m not busy” 





 

Joohyun doesn't understand why she needed to look at her before saying that.





 

When Seulgi dropped the call she didn’t bother sparing Joohyuna glance, or even tell her that she’s going to leave, she was in a rush.





 

Joohyun wanted to get mad and scream at her, gusto niyang hilahin si Seulgi pabalik sa unit niya, pero hindi niya magawa.





 

She stood up from her seat, tinakpan niya yung mga pagkain sa lamesa, nawalan siya ng gana sa kumain.





 

Pumasok siya ulit sa kwarto niya and covered herself in her soft comforter.





 

Matutulog nalang siya, baka paggising niya importante na ulit siya kay Seulgi