Alpha on fire🌺🤍

Omega single mom🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(One day later, around 7:30 AM in Jeonghan's apartment)

Jeonghan was sleeping tightly when baby ryu slide off the bed and walked out cutely by his small foot, teddy bear on his right as he rubbed his eyes while on his pacifier.

Where is his papa ?! 
" Papa ..." he pouted, eyes teary.

He's hungry, he wants milk, and wants to see his father, yesterday at night he was here, and he tugged him to bed with his mommy.

*Click*
The baby looked at the bathroom door, and saw his papa coming out of the bath, drying his hair with the small towel , the baby dropped his teddy bear and throw his arm for his father to pick up .

" Oh ryu you're awake ?!" The man chuckled, kneeled, picked up the boy, hugged him, and pecked his cheek lovingly.

" Papa m-milk ." 
The man's heart softened.

" Okay cutie, is mama still asleep ?'l

Baby ryu nodded innocently as he looked at his papa checking on his sleeping mother before he smile, that kind of warm smile that melts anyone's heart.

He headed towards the kitchen, put the baby on his seat, began making milk before giving the boy, and put him on the baby seat in the living room,  I'll make breakfast while my angel's sleeping ." 

Yestrday , Jeonghan was so shy and embarrassed after leaving baby ryu in Mina and grandma's care, so he choose to take him and go back to his apartment next door although Mina told him that they were really fine taking care of the adorable toddler the mom was stubborn, Seungcheol has told them that he will stay with Jeonghan and make sure the two were alright and during the night, the two struggled a little with baby ryu as he hardly slept and ended up staying together after he slept.

It was very comfy warm feelings when the alpha's here by their side, the strong man held the pure mom and cuddled till 2:30 AM, without doing much but just staying like this.

They got closer and become so in love after the date, Seungcheol's extremely happy that things went this way, he wishes nothing more than to be happy with the one he loves.

" C-cheol ?!" 
The man turned hearing the cute voice, there stood his lovely pretty omega rubbing one eye and the other looking at him, he was wearing his warm sleeping robe looking too cute in it.

" Good morning Hannie, slept well ?!"

He went closer and hugged the man's torso, and had a cute flush as he nodded.

" T-thank you for being here Cheolie , I wanted to wake up early but I couldn't." 
The man's heart softened.

" No worries Hannie, I was awake, hopefully, my began around 10:30 AM." Jeonghan smiled there.

" Ryu's a morning person but I'm always lazy ." He murmured and pouted making the man chuckle.

" I'm a morning person as well, shall I watch over him while you sleep from now on ?!"

Is that indirect words for him to announce that they will live together from now on ?! The omega flushed, heart fluttering.


 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter