Chapter 6: Date

G to K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

        

                                       Hey, I want to ask you something

 

Karina

You know you can just ask me anything, babe

 

                                                Are you free this weekend?

 

 

Karina

Sure, why? 

Want to take me on a date?

 

                                                             Yeah.. actually yes. 

                                            If you want to go out with me.

 

 

Karina

Really? So suddenly? 

But ofc, I would love to.

 

                                                     Yeah, I just want to have 

                                                               qtime with my girl

                                                     K, I'll pick you up at 5pm.

 

Karina

I'll be waiting ^^

 

 

***

 

 

"Done!"

 

"Huh Yunjiinn, noooo!!!"

 

Giselle immediately snatched her phone from Yunjin, then saw Yunjin's chat as herself with Karina.

 

"YAHH HUH YUNJIN, YOU REALLY WANT ME TO BRAKE YOUR NECK?!"

 

Yunjin laughed loudly seeing Giselle who was grumpy on her bed now.

 

"You said you were bored, this weekend you don't have any plan. I as a good friend of course will help you."

 

"But not with Karina!" Giselle groaned in frustration.

 

Yunjin widened her eyes, "If you don't go with Karina, who do you want to go out with? You're have an affair, huh?"

 

"You're crazy!"

 

"Just enjoy it now, you're only going on a date with your girlfriend not her mother, so relax!"

 

"Relax my ."

 

Yunjin laughed again making Giselle jump at her until they both fell on the bed, she tickled Yunjin until the latter burst into tears.

 

 

***

 

 

"Why are you smiling like that? You scare me."

 

Karina looked at Chaewon who was sitting in her chair and pursed her lips. Chaewon shuddered, Karina has been smiling to herself lately, she's not in a trance, right?

 

It's not that she doesn't like it, she likes it when her friends are happy, but Karina is different from her other friends.

 

"Giselle asked me out on a date this weekend."

 

"Oh really?"

 

No wonder.

 

Karina nodded enthusiastically.

 

Chaewon bit her pen and thought for a moment, Karina could smile like that only because Giselle asked her out on a date.

 

How can? Is Karina really in love with Giselle or is she just acting, one of her ways to hide something from them?

 

Chaewon doesn't want to be suspicious of her own friends, but Karina is really that mysterious. She doesn't even know how Karina really feels, from the first time they were friends.

 

"Karina, are you happy?"

 

Karina looked confused, "Of course I am, why?"

 

Chaewon tries to read Karina's facial expression but she can't, Karina is too good at hiding her emotions.

 

Finally Chaewon sighed and shook her head slowly, "No, I'm happy if you're happy. Say hi to Giselle from me." Chaewon continues to do her homework.

 


***

 

 

Giselle didn't joke that Karina was gorgeous, even though she only wears a plain white t-shirt, a flannel shirt with black leggings and sneakers, simple but looks pretty in Giselle's eyes.

 

Then Giselle saw her own outfits, black oversized t-shirt, black flared pants and platform shoes. Uh, she was really confused about what to wear for her date, that's why she chose this outfits.

 

"Hey babe."

 

Karina hugs Giselle's arm. The girl just replied to her with a smile.

 

"I'm glad we fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter