Chapter 2: Curious

G to K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You're crazy, Giselle. Why are you dating my ex?"

 

"Hold on hold on. Aren't you the one who challenged me, Lee Jeno??"

 

Jeno snorted then drank another glass of beer, "Yes, i did but i didn't know she would accept you!"

 

Giselle smirked at Jeno, now she feels one step ahead of Jeno.

 

Jeno was getting angry, he pointed at Giselle with his index finger, "I'll tell her if you're not really serious with her."

 

Oh, Giselle would have loved it if Jeno told Karina everything about that challenge a week ago, but now? No.

 

Not because Giselle started liking Karina, although she didn't deny that she's a little bit interested to the girl.

 

No, she just felt that dating Karina wasn't that bad. The people at school were agree, yes, even if some clearly disliked her too.

 

"Aaa, I'll tell her!"

 

Giselle poked Jeno's head, "Dare to tell her, I will go and tell Siyeon that her beloved boyfriend loves to do ons with women in this club."

 

" you, Uchinaga!"

 

"You too, Lee."

 

 

***

 

 

"You just got home this late?"

 

"HOLY CRAP!" Giselle rubbed her chest to calm her heart which was beating fast in shock. Just entered her room and got surprised by the presence of that person, Karina.

 

Karina looks at Giselle from head to toe with a strange look, "Where are you from?"

 

Giselle glanced at Yunjin, her roommate, who was playing a game on her phone. Yunjin also glanced at her then shrugged.

 

"I was just going out with friends."

 

Karina nods, Giselle wonders if the girl cares or not.

 

"What are you doing here? In my room?"

 

"I wanted to call you but I don't have your number, that's why I came here but you weren't in your room."

 

Oh, so Karina was willing to walk from another building here to looking for her. Fyi, Karina and Giselle's dorms are in different buildings.

 

"You don't have your girlfriend's number?"

 

Giselle chuckled and walked to her bed. Then she put the bag on the bed. As Giselle passed by Karina could smell alcohol from Giselle. She tried to ignore the scent she had just smelled.

 

"Do you even have my number?" Karina asked.

 

Giselle chuckled softly, "No, I don't."

 

Yunjin frowns in confusion from her bed hearing their conversation, what kind of lovers don't have each other's contact?

 

Giselle walked closer to Karina and asked for the girl's phone. She saved her contacts on Karina's phone and then returned the phone to its owner.

 

"Don't forget to text me."

 

Karina smiles, "Okay."

 

"You want me to accompany you walk back to your dorm?"

 

Karina's smile is getting wider, "Of course, I would love to."

 

 

***

 

 

"What is in your head?"

 

Karina takes her eyes off her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter