Chapter 3: Tension

G to K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Giselle shot an eyebrow up, staring at Karina who was handing her a lunchbox.

 

They are in the school's garden, some students passed by and got caught looking at them but Giselle doesn't care.

 

"What is this?" Giselle took the lunchbox from Karina.

 

"Our lunch, ofc."

 

You still bring lunch to school at this age?

 

Said Giselle in her mind. She didn't dare to say that to Karina.

 

Well, I mean.. since she was in kindergarten, Giselle rarely even brings lunch to school, especially now that she lives in the dorm, she doesn't have time for it.

 

Giselle opened her lunch box.

 

Bento.

 

She isn't the person who likes to eat rice at school, she prefers snacks. But since Karina already made this, she has to eat it.

 

"Bon appetite!"

 

Giselle glanced at Karina who was smiling widely and starting to eat her bento.

 

"Bon appetite."

 

Not bad. Really, actually the food is pretty good.

 

She quickly finished her food and then returned the empty lunch box to Karina.

 

"Thanks for the food."

 

"I'm glad you like the food that I made. Next time, if I have some free time I'll make some for you."

 

Giselle just nod and Karina threw a smile. When Karina smiled, her gaze went down to Karina's lips suddenly. Lipstick that Karina's wearing now is a light pink color, she found that it looks very suitable for Karina.

 

It looks so sweet that Giselle wants to taste it. How does it feel to touch Karina's lips with hers.

 

She--

 

Wait... what??

 

Giselle shook her head in horror, what was that? Why would she think like that?

 

There's something wrong with her brain, she should remember that she doesn't like Karina that way.

 

"You okay?"

 

"Huh? uh, of course." Giselle forced a smile, "Let me walk you to your class." She said.

 

There is something strange about Giselle, but Karina ignores it. If the girl says she is okay, it means that she's really fine.

 

Karina put the lunch box into the food bag and the two of them stood up.

 

 

***

 

 

They walked towards Karina's class. Jihoon and Haechan who just came out of the canteen looked at the two from afar. Giselle noticed the mischievous smiles on their faces, and she made a you-will-be-dead with fingers on her neck before the two burst out laughing and walked to their class.

 

Before they could g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter