CHAPTER 6

The Unexpected Embarrassment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still couldn't get what happened off my mind. I mean you don't just randomly slap someone and expect to forget easily. Just the thought of what that person thinks of me now, scares me. 

 

Anyway regardless of that, my day still continued. I walked along the corridors of the University to get to the lockers. As I was close to my locker, someone passed by me with the same fragrance as the person last night. With that, I immediately looked back and saw a girl wearing sweatpants, a hoodie with the hood on, some sneakers and a backpack. She seems mysterious.

 

Yeah, she does look like the person I slapped.

 

I wanted to talk to her though I don't know how. What should I say, like, hi! So I was the one who slapped you last night. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it? I don't think that's appropriate. Maybe I should think this through first. 

 

My friends texted in our group chat that they're eating at the cafeteria so I went to them. I sat down and opened my book when I caught sight of her again. I was intently observing her. She's pretty but kinda boyish. She looks attractive; I think her whole get up screams attractiveness, even her crescent eyes are attractive. And her manly fragrance is a good touch; cool and mysterio...

 

"Irene, hey! Hey!" Jennie waved her hand at me to catch my attention.

 

I looked back at her "did you say something?"

 

"Ugh I knew it, you weren't lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter