CHAPTER 2

The Unexpected Embarrassment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hahaha you got me. Well, I'm on my way to your condo. Get dressed because we are so going out, my friend!"

"Nah, I'll pass."

"Again? You know, you always refuse to hang out. I'm close to thinking that you're only forced to be friends with us." Lisa whined.

"You know that it's not true"

"Yeah right, I know. I was just messing with you. But really though, just a few drinks."

"But I've been meaning to play this new game I recently purchased. I only got to have time now."

"You can still play tomorrow you know, it'll be Saturday! Tonight's alcohol day! Have some life!"

"This is my life, Lisa" I nonchalantly retorted.

"Ugh you bet I know, Seul. Anyway, I promise you it'll be just a few drinks. School's started and with just like a blink of an eye, come the gruelling days. While there's still time, we should grab every chance we could get to have fun. Come on, dude."

"Fine, but don't go to my condo anymore. I'll just meet you guys there. Send me the location."

"Nice! Alright, I'll send it to you right away. Don't be late! Bye!"

After hanging up, I turned off the game console and changed into a new set of clothes.

Since this is like a one in a million decision to actually go out and enjoy the night life like how most of the youth does, I figured that dressing up a bit won't hurt. So ripped jeans, white shirt partnered with a black leather jacket, and a black cap would do. And of course, a few sprays of prada l'homme. I don't usually dress up like this- the usual being sweatpants, hoody, sneakers. I just feel like exerting an effort on my looks.

I checked my phone for any new messages and opened Lisa's text.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter