CHAPTER 14

The Unexpected Embarrassment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Irene could be seen walking hand in hand at the supermarket. Seul's left hand is pushing the cart while Irene uses her right hand to get the things they will buy. They are as usual, talking about random stuff with Irene being the normally chirpy one.

The former has been fetching the latter to and from the University for a week now. It's also the length of time that they've been going out together.

Their friends were shocked when they were seen holding each other's hands getting inside the cafeteria that one time. They were bombarded with questions as to how they got to their current status, who approached who, etc., etc. They aren't together together tho. Seulgi doesn't know if it's because it is still too early but acting like a couple without being official bothers her. She's been having difficulties bringing it up as this is her first love interest so far. She couldn't ask Jisoo because the other girl went to Korea for a family gathering, Wendy has been busy the past days with something she doesn't know about. Lisa on the other hand is available but she also couldn't ask her as Lisa would only and she's avoiding that. She was kind of hoping that Irene would initiate something but nothing happened so far.

However, she put such thoughts at the back of her mind and just enjoyed each moment together. Maybe she should see where this goes first.



It was known in the group that Seulgi is a good cook but she has only's recently known of the fact that Irene bakes. And being fond of sweets, she cutely requested for Irene to bake for her.

"Please bake me cookies. It's been a while since I've tasted homemade cookies. The last time being a year ago."

"Can we add chocolate pieces on top? They really go well with the cookies."

As whipped as Ire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter