CHAPTER 11

The Unexpected Embarrassment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

I am currently seated at Seulgi's sala with her tv playing the Korean program, Busted. I like this program; it's very mind twisting but at the same time, entertaining. Lisa was out tho, I don't know where she is right now. Seulgi on the other hand is at the kitchen, already preparing the food Lisa claims to be "mouthwatering dishes". I laughed at the thought.

Lounging at the sala didn't sit right with me. I wanted to go and help Seul even just to peel or cut the ingredients just so I'd have something to do.

"Do you have any request? Lisa only asked for caldereta but I want to prepare at least two dishes today."

I stood up when I heard her talk.

"Nothing in particular"

"Any allergies I should know about beforehand?"

"Uh, I don't eat chicken...but you guys can still have it if you want."

"It's okay, I'll be using beef for the caldereta anyway and maybe sinigang?"

"That'll be perfect then", I smiled at her.

She turned around and walked towards the kitchen. I decided to follow her to  execute my plan of helping.

"Do you need help with anything? I don't want to just sit there and let you do all the work."

"Nah it's okay, I'm used to it plus I enjoy cooking."

"Please?"

She contemplated my offer for while, sighed, and nodded.

"So what should I do?" I excitedly asked.

"Do you know how to cook rice? Maybe you can start with that."

"Sure!"

"The rice is inside the rice dispenser over there", she said while pointing at the corner.

I quickly moved to work. I was washing and rinsing the rice while Seulgi was cutting the meat.

"Why do you not like chicken?"

I looked at her when she spoke and answered her.

"I was fed with chicken for straight days. After that, I don't know, my stomach just couldn't stand consuming anything that contains chicken. I would vomit and feel ill afterwards."

"Hmm too bad, chicken is yummy"

I didn't know what to reply so I just smiled at her. I feel shy with what's happening. I mean I was just grocery shopping and the next thing I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter