Eight

Save You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

Along with the cold wind, two doctors were facing each other.

 

"So, how come you think this kid is your child?"Jisoo asked while holding the a5 picture of Hikaru

 

"You know there was something inside me telling me that this is my child,"

 

jisoo look at dahyun to continue her word

 

"I thought she was just a kid who bumped into me, but the universe kept doing it. We always see each other, and I already had the guts that Hikaru is my child,"

 

"Everyone has been noticing that Hikaru looks like me. I'm trying to act a fool, but I can't. The more I also look at Hikaru. I see my younger self," Jisoo compared the young picture of dahyun and Hikaru, who is similar.

 

"Then why won't you ask Sana for this?"

 

"That's the problem. She wouldn't even talk to me when we were alone. We only speak if about Hikaru and leave she won't give me a goddamn chance, I been thinking last night about how sana act and I count how many have passed since we did it, "dahyun explained with her red face because of stress that she's been holding.

 

"Okay, I will try to do this, but you know how risky this is, doing DNA without her mother's permission, " Dahyun stands up with so much desperation on her face.

 

"I will do everything. I don't care how much I will pay. Please, I want to confirm something before I'm late," jisoo raised her eyebrows while dahyun placed the other folder.

 

and to jisoo shocking

 

"She had a brain tumor," Jisoo mumbled before looking at dahyun, kneeling in front.

 

"Please jisoo, I need you to help me, for the sake of me, whatever is the result please,"

 

Jisoo gave a big sigh before nodding her head.

 

"Fine, But this will be a secret to us. Please give me your one strand of hair, and the same with Hikaru put here in this little bag. Make sure that no one suspects us, "Dahyun nods her head vigorously before thanking jisoo and leaving the place.

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Dahyun and Hikaru meet again for a check-up since Hikaru must wait two weeks before retaking chemotherapy.

 

Despite that, dahyun can't hide her disappointment when she sees a guy who is monolid like her bringing Hikaru.

 

"So, where is your mommy?" Dahyun asks while caressing Hikaru's hair, trying to get some strands without noticing it.

 

"Oh, she went out to buy something, but she promised that she would come back later," Hikaru answered and didn't even notice the hair strand that dahyun was holding.

 

"Was it okay to ask you? Uh, perhaps where is your father?" Dahyun asked with so much nervous and scared to hear something that would break her heart

 

"I don't have a father,"

 

Dahyun gave a big sigh.

 

dahyun thought her guts were telling her

 

Hikaru is her child

 

"Remember where you and Doc. Jennie go?" Hikaru nods her head while dahyun looks at her wristwatch.

 

"Let's watch sunset there," Hikaru's eyes shine before coming with dahyun

 

Before the two went, Dahyun and jisoo met in the hallway.

 

"Hyun," Jisoo greet before looking at Hikaru.

 

"Here, "Dahyun whisper before passing it to jisoo, who bid her goodbye.

 

"Say, Ms.Nice, Everyone has been telling me that we look alike," Hikaru stated while dahyun smiled at her.

 

"Really?" dahyun asks before stepping outside the rooftop.

 

 

"Wow," Hikaru gasped and tried to look at the beautiful sunset.

 

Despite that, dahyun could only shed tears because of happiness.

 

"I don't care if the test will be negative. I will still treat you, my daughter," Dahyun thought while watching Hikaru, who was in awe.

 

"I can't see all," Hikaru pouted while dahyun bend in front.

 

dahyun doesn't care if her lab gown will get dirty. She doesn't care if her shoulder is in pain.

 

As long she sees Hikaru happy.

 

dahyun was fine on it

 

 

"WOW," both hikaru and dahyun says

 

"It's beautiful, Ms. Nice," Hikaru says while dahyun nods her head, holding the thighs of Hikaru's shoulder.

 

"I hope Mommy will see this. She loves the sunset," Hikaru says, and dahyun nods.

 

Of course, she knows.

 

Because that was dahyun daily update to sana

 

Sending pictures of the sky that dahyun think Sana would calm

 

The two continue to watch the sunset, not noticing sana, who is already looking at them with so much guilt.

 

Sana could only clench her fist as she remembered what tzuyu said.

 

"I can do this. I will tell her today," sana mumbled before walking toward them.

 

"Mommy?"Hikaru's eyes shine before giving a kiss to sana while dahyun look at them with so much adore

 

"Ms. Nice brings me here, and mommy, you will love the sunset view." Hikaru pulls Sana beside dahyun while Hikaru hops on dahyun's back

 

Sana tries to scold Hikaru sayong she was heavy to get carried

 

dahyun and Hikaru stick out their tongue

 

And sana swears her heartbeat fast even more.

 

"I can't."

 

"I'm a coward, "Sana mumbled, watching Hikaru pointing at something that sana couldn't even hear what Hikaru is saying because Sana's mind was focused on dahyun and Hikaru having a moment.

 

"Mommy, Can we go to the beach?"Sana only comes back to reality when she sees dahyun and Hikaru looking at her

 

"Uh, yes, we could go,"

 

"Really? The three of us?" Hikaru asked while sana stopped as if she was hearing something unbelievable

 

"H-huh?"

 

"I want o go to the beach with you and Ms. Nice," Sana eyed dahyun, looking at her without reacting.

 

"Uh, I think,"

 

"I'm in Hikaru. Let's go to the beach," Hikaru's eyes shine more while Sana could only look at them.

 

 

 

When Sana and Hikaru are about to leave, dahyun tries to run to sana and let the Japanese reveal, but instead, she gets sana, who leaves immediately, and dahyun sighs.

 

"At least she let me come,"

 

NEXTDAY

Dahyun ensures she files a one-day leave and lets her day be with Hikaru.

 

Despite sana's disagreement, she can't do something seeing how Hikaru is excited, and as sana, she will let things flow and try her best to tell dahyun the truth.

 

As the plan, dahyun was the one who initiated where they were going and needed to make sure that Hikaru and sana would enjoy the place.

 

 

"MS.NICE!!"dahyun stopped looking at her checklist and saw Hikaru running to her while sana was in the back carrying a backpack.

 

"You seem excited? Did you even sleep?" Dahyun giggles before helping sana to put her backpack in her car

 

"GoodMorning, Sana," Dahyun greeted, flashing her smile and expecting sana to get ignored instead. Sana nods her head greeting dahyun back.

 

"Are you sure you can drive?" Sana asks and is about to sit in the back when Hikaru pushes her to sit in a shotgun seat, leaving sana with no choice

 

"Yeah, Before I plan this, I make sure the car is good, "dahyun answered.

 

Sana could only nod, and dahyun didn't initiate a convo when she noticed sana looked sleepy.

 

"You should sleep. I will wake you up guys when we are already at the place," Dahyun says while looking at Hikaru, who falls asleep.

 

The ride was silent. Only the sound of the car can be heard dahyun decided to stop to buy coffee.

 

dahyun yawned before buckling her seatbelt. They are almost there. As dahyun starts an engine, dahyun can't help but let a big smile see the sandwich in front.

 

"You never failed to make my heart happy," dahyun mumbles before munching her bread.

 

dahyun knows it was sana who made it based on the filling inside

 

"She still remembers," Dahyun continue implying to her bread with no tomato and pickles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter