Ten

Save You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day dahyun decides to talk to her co-partner, seulgi, about Hikaru's situation, dahyun know already knows the answer, but there is no way she will agree.

 

Seulgi observed Hikaru, who became weaker because of the medicine and the chemotherapy Dahyun tensed on the side, watching seulgi, who gave a big sigh who is checking Hikaru.

 

"Follow me, hyun. I need to talk to you in private,"seulgi says before turning her back, leaving dahyun, who is standing in front of Hikaru, who is sleeping because of the anesthesia.

 

Ever since, Hikaru has been weaker than she has always been in the hospital, and it hurts sana and dahyun watching their child suffer. Sometimes, dahyun wishes she could get all the pain of Hikaru

Dahyun sat in front of seulgi, who stood up on her swivel chair.

 

"I'll be straightforward to you, And I know you already know the answer"

 

"dahyun, hikaru can't take medicine anymore,"

 

"b-but?" seulgi cut her off again.

 

"Hikaru was weak hyun to do the operation. As you can see how vulnerable she is,"

 

Dahyun felt all the weight on her body increase like she was carrying a big block that felt heavy, and dahyun couldn't take that.

 

"I c-can't lose her, "dahyun mumbled

 

"seul, We already experienced worse than Hikaru, and they survived. please seulgi,"

 

"Let's do the operation,"

 

"Dahyun, are you hearing yourself? hikaru was weak, and the chances of her surviving were 2%," dahyun let her tears fall.

 

Dahyun can't accept that she will lose that child she didn't even met for years.

 

And she promised that she would save Hikaru.

 

Dahyun promises herself that she will save her daughter.

 

She promises to sana,

 

But now, everything was meant to break promises.

 

"I didn't have a chance to enjoy my life with my child, seulgi. I'm begging you. Please save my daughter. I can't lose her again," Seulgi taps the back of dahyun before crouching beside dahyun, who is hiccupping because of crying.

 

"I will do My best to find something that can help your child,"

 

"We will find something, hyun, "seulgi continues caressing dahyun's back.

 

Without the two knowing, Sana was there listening to them. Sana wipes her tears because she sees herself as dahyun.

 

Right now, she was like that when she found out about how her mother died because of' illness. She remembers How she locked herself in her room after finding out her mother had died.

 

She never talks to everyone and is Mad at the man above for making it happen, but her father words make sana realize many things.

 

"God, only gave your mom to us to become the best mother and best wife to me, So I hope you stop blaming everything because she will not be happy if you are like that," Sana remembered what her father said.

 

Our life didn't have a hundred lives. We only have one life, so we need to enjoy most of it because we don't know what will happen in the future.

 

Even Sana knows already, but she is praying that Hikaru will be with them until the end.

 

Sana was startled when a door opened and saw dahyun staring at her with wide eyes. Sana saw how dahyun pretended she was fine, giving her a big smile.

 

"Hey, "dahyun greet before giving a kiss on sana's forehead.

 

"you've come early, "dahyun continued while sana showed the paper bag before clinging to dahyun. Leaning her head on dahyun shoulder, Dahyun placed her arm on Sana's shoulder, caressing it.

 

"I know you are hiding the pain that you are feeling, but I hope you remember dahyun we will be strong together,"

 

"we will be. We will fight together for the sake of our daughter."

 

Two weeks later

 

This time the stress and exhaust couldn't hide anymore, Dahyun had already talked with seulgi, and It was complicated to have operated on Hikaru. Even Hikaru couldn't take all the medicine anymore. It's either she will spill it, or she will vomit, and all of that seen by dahyun

 

It churns her heart watching her daughter suffer Dahyun was thankful that their friends were there for them, especially sana because even dahyun couldn't look at sana crying every night.

 

Dahyun has already called some neurosurgeons, but their answer is the same as seulgi, and the only hope right now for dahyun is a miracle.

 

Dahyun was busy reading books that could help more about Hikaru when a knock on the door stopped her.

 

"Sana," dahyun started before giving a tight hug to her girlfriend, who inhaled the smell of dahyun

 

"shh, I know, Hikaru. She is a brave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter