five

Save You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jen? What is this?" Dahyun asks Jennie, who sighs

 

"Is she Sana's nephew?"

 

 "No, She is Sana's daughter,"

 

 "NO, JENNIE," dahyun shouted before slumping her body.

 

"It can't be,"

 

Dahyun can't believe what she is reading. She sacrificed herself to find sana, only to find out the latter already has a child.

 

"Jen, she leaves me, then she comes back this?"

 

"Is this what she gave to me after all those years I did for her," dahyun continued while Jennie comforted dahyun, tapping her back

 

"the kid that I been attached was her child,"

 

"Wow, destiny really moved fast that I met her child before the mother," dahyun sarcastically says before chugging the coffee.

 

"excuse me," dahyun coldly says before standing up.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Whatever I want to go," dahyun answered.

 

"but dahyun,"

 

"I never break my promise, don't worry, I will still consult,"

 

"her daughter." dahyun finished before closing the door leaving Jennie dumbfounded.

 

"All of the patient, why does it have to be your daughter minatozaki," Jennie grumpily says

 

Fast Forward

 

Jennie stretched her body when she heard the door click indicating someone had entered.

 

Jennie thoughts it was dahyun but surprising to see mina and her friends.

 

"Good afternoon, doc, Kim," Mina greeted while holding Hikaru, waving her hand, to which Jennie smiled.

 

"Where is her mother?" Jennie asks as she roams her eyes to them

 

"She will be on the way. She is almost finished with her doing, but she promised not to be late," Jennie nods her head before pointing to the sofa.

 

"I already set an appointment. Her secretary will call us later, also about Hikaru's illness. The Doctor gave me an answer about the symptoms that she's been showing, but that was her thought since Hikaru was showing symptoms same with the illness that she is saying," Jennie explained.

 

"the doctor says to consult Hikaru first,"

 

"Thank you, Doc. Kim," momo says

 

"Uh, perhaps who is the doctor?" nayeon asks.

 

"Sorry, my bad for not introducing her, Doctor. Kim dahyun,"

 

The four froze on their sit before one of them could ask a girl to enter the room.

 

"You can already go to Doc. Kim office," Jennie nods her head.

 

"Uh, Doc. Kim, can we appoint other doctors?" mina says, and Jennie wants to roll her but chooses to be professional.

 

"Only Doc. Kim is the Doctor that can identify Hikaru's symptoms. If you still do not agree with that, you can find another hospital," Jennie answered.

 

"We will go now, Doc. Kim" momo answer

 

"MOMO," the three says

 

"Whether we hide it or not, we will still see dahyun," momo whispered before following Jennie.

 

They say the world is big, but for dahyun and Hikaru, the world is small for meeting them together again and again.

 

 

"Doc, Kim is already here. She just bought some coffee in the shop," dahyun's secretary says before letting them sit on the sofa.

 

"wait, aren't dahyun something neuro," before jihyo could continue her word, a door clicked, indicating someone had already entered.

 

All of them froze to see dahyun

 

The dahyun they knew before was different from the dahyun in front of them.

 

Her blonde hair before that changed to black, and dahyun became thinner, but the thing that they weren't expecting was her face.

 

Before, dahyun used to have a friendly face that you could approach but now, her cold eyes and stoic face can make you step away despite the red eyes dahyun who are visible.

 

"Ms.nice!" Hikaru yelled, and all of them saw how dahyun changed her mood

 

"Hey," dahyun greets the little girl asking for a hug.

 

"I miss you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter