four

Save You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahyun parks her car before looking at the door to see her niece waiting for her.

 

"tofu!" dahyun smiled before carrying her niece.

 

"aren't you so cute, Mikasa, "dahyun said before entering their home.

 

It's normal for dahyun's family to have a family reunion like it's their monthly tradition.

 

Ever since dahyun got her neurologist license, she decided to move out and live in a condo while her brother and sister, xiumin, and Taeyeon, already have a family.

 

"hi, Mom and dad, "dahyun greet her parents before kissing their cheeks.

 

"I'm glad you made it, darling," her father says before hugging her youngest child.

 

"It's our tradition. You know I would disagree if I wouldn't come, "dahyun answered.

 

"where are xiumin and Taeyeon?" dahyun asks before putting Mikasa down.

 

"They are already waiting at the table, "Dahyun nodded her head and met her other niece.

 

"Hello," nami greets dahyun, who is more likely shy, unlike Mikasa, who is joyful.

 

"Hello to you too, nami," dahyun kissed the checks of nami before going to the dining room to see her brother almost engulfing the noodles.

 

"well, look what we have here, our dahyun!" xiumin greet, crashing their cheeks together.

 

"Yuck, get off!!" Dahyun says pushing xiumin

 

"Our little dahyunie doesn't like me anymore," xiumin whined.

 

"I didn't say that!" before dahyun could protest, another warm body was thrown at her making dahyun collapse and now squeeze between her siblings.

 

"My baby!" Taeyeon says while kissing dahyun cheeks, not forgetting to smudge her lipsticks

 

"It's been long since we met,"

 

"We only met last week, "dahyun answered, annoyed, but she couldn't hide the fact that she loved when her siblings did this.

 

"Okay, stop that. Let's start eating now," Her father says before tapping dahyun.

 

Their family starts digging their meal, not forgetting to tell how much they miss each other.

 

"So how was your work, dahyun?" her mother asked.

 

"It's good, mom. I also partner up with seulgi, so we help each other with every operation.

 

"I see. What about you, xiumin and Taeyeon?" The two answer their parent while dahyun feed Mikasa who is sitting beside her

 

"When will you get a child, dahyun?" dahyun choked on her meal before aggressively tapping her chest and gulping the water.

 

Laughs erupt in the dining hall while looking at dahyun

 

"I still don't have a plan for that. I'm enjoying my life and spoiling my niece, "dahyun answered while rolling her eyes at her sister and brother.

 

"meh, you are just waiting for her," dahyun kicks her brother's foot while her father places her arm on dahyun shoulders.

 

"you know our genes, dahyun-ah, so give me another grandchild. Look at my hair already white," her father says, and yes, they accept and love dahyun for what preference she is and support her with so much love.

 

And dahyun was lucky to have a family who supported whatever dahyun wanted.

 

Dahyun inhales her cigarette before feeling the breeze outside. They finished their dinner, and her family decided to let dahyun sleep at their house since it's been a month since dahyun slept there.

 

"Hyun, "Dahyun looks at her side to see his brother holding two cans of beer before throwing them to dahyun

 

"It's nice if we partner with some beer," xiumin says before sitting beside her sister, who gives a small thanks before opening the can.

 

"How are you?" xiumin asks.

 

"You already asked me a while ago, and I already told you I am fine, "dahyun answered before gulping her beer.

 

"The truth Hyun, you might not say it in front of me, but please tell me whatever is happening to you, "dahyun blew the smoke.

 

"still same, nothing changed for me, xiumin," xiumin taps the back of dahyun

 

"You know Hyun. It's not about the genes that our parents worry about, Hyun."

 

 

"We are getting old, dahyun I hope you know that," xiumin continues before looking at dahyun, who only looks at her cigarette.

 

"Are you still waiting for her?"

 

"didn't you joke awhile ago, "dahyun said to lighten the mood while xiumin rolled his eyes

 

"I don't know if it's been a year since you became like that or, more likely, you become like that since she left you, "dahyun raises her eyebrows before xiumin points the light cigarette.

 

"You hated cigarettes before,"

 

"I can't also understand myself, xiumin," dahyun answers before inhaling again.

 

"I dropped my class to a neurosurgeon because I can't focus, Imagine xiu she left me without some answers. I just woke up, and she popped like a bubble that doesn't exist,"

 

Xiumin lets dahyun continue since he rarely talks with his sister and watches dahyun slowly opening up, making xiumin happy.

 

Ever since Sana left the dahyun that xiumin knows completely change

 

Like a new person that he never imagined would happen

 

"When will you let go of her dahyun?"

 

"I can't,"

 

 

 "I can't move on when I can't live without her," dahyun continues.

 

"I already imagine my future with her, we have a child, a dog, our big house with a pool, and more, and I can't imagine someone who is not her," dahyun let her tears fall before gulping the beer.

 

"I don't know what I did. Why did she leave me? All my luck already lost by finding her I drop on my subject because of finding her,"

 

"what if she already found someone Hyun," xiumin broke the silence before looking at her sister, who froze.

 

"That can't be," dahyun shakes her head while smiling despite her tears falling.

 

"Dahyun, you should wake up between fantasy and reality. The future you are imagining was only in your head. You need to move on, dahyun. It's been years."

 

"Why does it easy for you to say it,"

 

 "you are only saying yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter