Three

Save You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun enveloped Hikaru in her arms before squeezing their checks together. 

"We also met again, "dahyun continues while carrying Hikaru, who is hugging dahyun's neck. 

"what are you doing here? Did your mom leave you?"dahyun asks before putting Hikaru on the sofa. Instead, Hikaru shakes her head while smiling to dahyun 

"I went here with my aunt because I need to check up," Hikaru answered. 

"check-up?"dahyun asks before touching the forehead of Hikaru, who giggles at her. 

"nooo," Hikaru says while smiling before holding her fingers. 

"you and I had the same color," Hikaru says, making dahyun laugh Dahyun looked at Hikaru. The girl was pale, like her charming eyes and pretty face.

 "Really?"dahyun says 

"REALLY, "Hikaru answered before giving a big smile, and how much dahyun froze on her spot. 

The pearly smile reminds dahyun of Sana, And that's how dahyun noticed that the girl she's attached to a kind of got some features with Sana. 

"you look like my first love,"dahyun says while softly touching the hair of Hikaru. 

"you and Her look at each other, hahaha If ever she met you, I think she will be happy to see you, "dahyun continues. 

"Where is your first love?"Hikaru asks curiously 

"She suddenly left me, "dahyun says while Hikaru pout. 

"And I never had a chance to marry her in real, "dahyun mumbled. 

"your first love is bad," Hikaru whined, making dahyun giggle. 

"Don't be m-"dahyun never got a chance to finish her word when Hikaru kissed her cheeks. 

"There, I hope you are not sad," Hikaru says Dahyun smile a good one before hugging Hikaru. 

"Thank you for making me feel better,"dahyun says before patting the head of Hikaru. 

"Anyway, Since you are a good baby, tadahhh, "dahyun pulls the candy into her pocket. 

"Thanks, Ms. nice, "dahyun laughs before sitting beside Hikaru "where is your mom anyway that she can't accompany you?"dahyun asks. 

"Mommy is busy, but it was okay since she will give me something, "Hikaru answered. 

"What is the name of your mother?"Dahyun never got a chance to hear  answers from Hikaru when a girl suddenly jumped onto her 

"Hikaru, Didn't I tell you don't leave there," 

"you're making me worried," 

"Mina?"dahyun asks, and the shock on her face can't hide anymore. First, dahyun sees jihyo with Hikaru, and now mina. 

"What are you doing here?"dahyun continues staring at mina, who looks devilish before holding Hikaru. 

"Mina," before dahyun could step to them 

"MISS, MYOUI!" the three looked and saw the secretary Jennie calling her Dahyun never got a chance to get an answer from mina when they had already left her. 

"what the hell is wrong with them, "Dahyun spat. 

There was a part in dahyun about this: Hikaru being sana's child because of the features and the way Hikaru moves, same with sana. Still, at the same time, she doesn't want to be scared to know the brunette already had a child while dahyun was dying how to move on.

"Ms.Kim, someone wants to have an appointment with you, "dahyun nodded at her secretary. 

"Tell me I'm on my way, "dahyun answered. The curiosity of dahyun increased more. She wondered why the two acted like they didn't know dahyun. Dahyun quickly glanced at the door of Jennie before going to her office. 


"aunt Mina, why did we leave?'Hikaru asks mina, who is shaking in her seat 

"so this jihyo felt, "mina thought. 

"I didn't have a chance to introduce Ms.nice to you. She even gave me candy because I'm a good girl," Hikaru says, showing the three candies. Mina just gave a smile before nodding her head. 

"Ms.Myoui, you can go now, "mina nodded her head before entering and seeing an office that was so neat. The shelves were in size calm color and some toys that children would like 

"Hi, I'm Dr.Jennie Kim," Jennie says as she faces, but her eyes have already caught the attention of the little girl who is leaning at the Japanese 

"Myoui Mina," mina introduced, and mina saw how Jennie raised her eyebrows. 

"uh, Is she the child that I will check up on? Perhaps are you her mother?"Jennie ask before sitting wearing her stethoscope 

"I'm her aunt. Her mother was quite busy these days, so I decided to volunteer to check her up since I'm also worried," mina answered while mina nodded. 

"Name of the patient?"Jennie asks 

"Hikaru Minatozaki, "Jennie froze in her seat before looking at the little girl mina hid her, annoyed at how the doctor acted in front of them. 

Jennie shakily wrote the name on the paper. 

"Please tell me what she's been feeling, "Jennie continued, not batting an eye at the kid. 

"the child that dahyun was telling me is sana's child, "Jennie though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter