Chapter 2

Dear Boy 2

[Next day, at JYPE meeting room]

"What are you guys doing here?" Jiyong, opening the door for his family to come in, he was caught by surprise at the sight of Seungri, Sunmi and their little daughter Miyoung.

"JYP-nim called us over for a meeting, why? Did he call you guys too?" Sunmi, she answered while walking over to give Sohee a huge.

"Long time no see Ji Hoon and So Mi. They grew so much already." Sunmi, she bent down to hug the kids.

"So Mi was born on the same year as Miyoung, they're both four years old. Since the kids has never met, lets get them to greet each other. Miyoung-aah, go say hi to So Mi." Seungri, he gently pushes Miyoung to So Mi who's standing by Jiyong's side, holding onto his hand.

"So Mi-ah, your cheeks are so cute, they look like mandu. Kikiki~" Miyoung, walking over to the shy So Mi, playfully she pokes So Mi's cheeks at their first greeting.

"Hmm, appa says I got my mandu cheeks from umma." So Mi, letting go of Jiyong's hand, she begins to talk with her red heart-shaped lips while puffing up her mandu cheeks.

"Woah~ So Mi is so cute! Miyoung wants to be friend!" Miyoung, widening her big doll-like eyes, she hugged So Mi, speaking happily.

"Hahahaha! What is this? I feel like I'm witnessing the young Sohee and Sunmi. Why do they look and act exactly like their moms? This is too funny." Jiyong, he can't help but laugh at the cute scene.

"They're friends now, but I bet you they will become best friends the moment they begin their training. In the future, if they debut in the same group, they will be the next MiSo. So Mi and Miyoung, combine together is MiSo as well." Seungri.

"Alright, alright everyone calm down your excitements. We are now going to start our little short meeting so lets send the kids to play at the dance studio since no one is using it at the moment." JYP, closed the door, he walks toward the main seat as he continue to talk.

Soon after one of the JYPE staffs take the kids away, JYP then begins the discussion.

"You all are probably wondering why I called you guys over right? Well, I called all of the WonderBang couples over but they're all out of the country beside you two couples so you guys are stuck here at the meeting with me. But don't worry I'll tell them later when they get back. Anyway, it has been a long time since the first time that WonderBang performed together on MBC stage, they recently just called me saying that they want to have each WonderBang couple to come on their Come To Play show." JYP.

"Is it like a check up on each couple's life or something? But do we necessarily have to bring the kids?" Jiyong.

"Yup, the very first recording is tomorrow. Jiyong and Sohee, you guys are up first. Alright, end of meeting. I'm out, see ya!" JYP, getting up from the chair, fixing his tie, he coolly walks off holding up a peace sign.

"Are you serious?! Out of nowhere telling us to bring our whole family onto a show, and we have to be up first?! I just got back from my tour!" Jiyong, he whined.

"Why can't we go first? I think we will be the best couple though." Seungri, he self-centeredly thought out loud.

[Meanwhile at the dance room]

"So Mi, you're so cute. Kekeke. My umma said that in two years we will train here to become idols~" Miyoung, she speaks while gazing at the cute mandu cheeks So Mi.

"Miyoung, right? I'm Ji Hoon, So Mi's older brother,  nice to meet you." Ji Hoon, cutting off their conversation, he introduced himself.

"Ji Hoon oppa, it's nice to meet you." Miyoung, with her twinkly doll eyes, she bowed to Ji Hoon.

"Umm. . . So you will train here with my sister? Please. . . please help me to take care of her. . ." Ji Hoon, feeling his face burning up hot, he changed the subject while looking away, trying to he his red blushing cheeks.

"I will train hard with So Mi and become an admirable idol like my umma." Miyoung, replying to Ji Hoon, she would hold hands with So Mi as they are now friends with each other.

"That's great! My training will start in two weeks. I will definitely work hard and become as amazing as my appa!" Ji Hoon, he smiled, dazing at Miyoung's sparkle eyes.

"Miyoung-aah, let's go home." Seungri, with everyone else, he opened the door to the dance studio and called for Miyoung.

"I have to go now. So Mi, let's play together later. Ji Hoon oppa, bye bye~" Miyoung, hugged So Mi, she waved goodbye to Ji Hoon as she runs over to Seungri.

"Bye bye Miyoung~" So Mi, waving her tiny hand, she cutely shouted to Miyoung as Jiyong came over to pick her up.

[Back at their home]

After the dinner, once she finished cleaning the table and dishes, noticing that Ji Hoon has been acting a little weird after the visit at JYPE Sohee walks over to his room for a talk.

"Umma?" Ji Hoon.

"What are you doing? Why aren't you outside playing with So Mi?" Sohee, gently closing the door, she walks over to sit down on the bed with him.

"Nothing. . ." Ji Hoon, he put his head down, trying to avoid Sohee's eyes.

"Nothing? Are you sure? Cuz you have been acting a little weird ever since we came back from JYPE this morning. What's wrong? Tell me." Sohee, picking his head up, she calmly asked him knowing that he's hiding something.

"Umma. . . I think I'm sick. . . I don't know what's wrong with me. . . My heart beats really fast when I saw Miyoung for the first time today. So fast that I feel like I couldn't breathe. And my face burns up, my cheeks were so red. . . I think there is something wrong with me? Umma, help me!" Ji Hoon, all confused, he confessed while asking for advice from Sohee.

"Ji Hoon, when you look at Miyoung, how do you feel and what do you think of her?" Sohee, she giggled a little looking at the cute embarrassed Ji Hoon.

"I feel happy when I see her. And I think she's really cute, especially her big eyes. Umma. . . why are you laughing?" Ji Hoon, he asked, not understanding.

"Puhahaha! Ji Hoon, you silly head! I knew it. You like Miyoung don't you?" Sohee, she laughed at his silliness.

"Me? I like Miyoung?" Ji Hoon.

"Of course you do. Look at you, you're burning all red when I mention her name. She's really cute isn't she? I can't believe my six year old son is already having a crush. Oh my goodness, hahaha." Sohee.

"Umma!!! Why are you laughing at me?!! I'm really confused right now! You were suppose to help me! UMMA!!" Ji Hoon.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry. But this is just too cute. Ummm. . . Why don't you get Miyoung a little gift? Miyoung is really cute and bubbly like Sunmi, she's approachable. Hwaiting Ji Hoon~" Sohee, messing with Ji Hoon's hair, she smiled.

"Alright, sleep early. We're recording for a show tomorrow. Prepare for it!" Sohee, closing the door, she left the room.

[At the same time]

"Appa, what are you doing? Can you play with So Mi?" So Mi, wearing her cute pink night dress, she quietly entered Jiyong's studio room

"Hi So Mi, of course appa can play with you. Come here." Jiyong, turning the chair around, he reaches out his hand to pick her up and places her on his lap.

"Appa, what are you doing?" So Mi, she asked sitting on Jiyong's lap, eyeing the many technology advanced music equipment in front of her.

"I'm mixing music. So Mi-aah, do you want to help me compose a song?" Jiyong, he asked playfully while mixing the beats.

"Are you making a song for umma? You can tell So Mi, I'll keep it a secret~" So Mi, widening her eyes in excitement, getting up from Jiyong's lap facing him, she stood up on the chair while holding onto Jiyong.

"Maybe. . . Hahahaha." Jiyong, he laughed at So Mi, pinching her cute mandu cheeks.

"Appa, appa! What is this writing on your arms?" So Mi, she asked curiously.

"That's my tattoos. Those writings are in Italian. The one on my left arm says 'mederato' it means moderate and the one on my right arm is 'vita dolce' it means sweet life. And underneath it is a running heart tattoo. I have a lot of tattoos, see? On my shoulder is a dragon ball, behind my shoulder is a favorite quote of mine. It says 'too fast to live to young to die". I also have one that says 'forever young' and 'mind control' on my sides." Jiyong, he explained each one as he shows them to So Mi.

"Appa, why do you have so many tattoos? Does umma have one?" So Mi, she asked, staring at him cutely with her big monolid eyes.

"Yeah she does. On the back of her shoulder." Jiyong.

"Hubby, are you still working? I'm going to sleep first." Sohee, she slightly opened the door.

"Nabi-aah, come here. Show So Mi your tattoo." Jiyong.

Entering the room, Sohee walks over and turned around facing her back to them. Moving her hair to the other side, she then show So Mi her tattoo.

"So Mi, see? Because umma is Nabi, she got a small tattoo of a butterfly on a cherry blossom branch on her right shoulder. Isn't it pretty?" Jiyong.

"Appa you keep calling umma Nabi. Why is umma a butterfly?" So Mi.

"Because she is beautiful to watch but hard to catch like a butterfly. I like butterfly." Jiyong.

"Alright, enough talking. So Mi, let appa work. Come on, let's go to sleep." Sohee, reaching her hand out to So Mi, she then takes her back to her room.

[Next morning]

"So Mi, wake up, wake up! Where is your polaroid camera? Let me borrow it." Ji Hoon, as soon as the sun comes up, entered So Mi's room he quietly tried to wake her up.

Rubbing her blurry sleepy eyes, So Mi pointed her finger to the drawer next to her bed.

Got the camera, Ji Hoon then quickly makes his way out of the room.

"Oppa! Where are you going? Wait for me!" So Mi, uncover the blanket, getting out of the bed with the teddy bear in her hands, she would cutely follow Ji Hoon out.

"Shhhhh! Be quiet. So Mi, do you want more drawing books?" Ji Hoon.

"Hm! So Mi wants a lot of drawing books." So Mi, nodding her head, she stares at Ji Hoon all confused with her eyes opened wide.

"Oppa is going to take a picture of umma and appa sleeping together. Later when we go to that place to record the show, there will be reporters there. Oppa will get a lot of money when I sell the picture, then oppa will buy So Mi a lot of drawing books okay?" Ji Hoon, he carefully explained to her.

Got a nod from her, he then cautiously open the door and snuck inside with So Mi following behind. At the sight of Jiyong and Sohee still to be sleeping soundly, Ji Hoon quietly tip toed over to the side of the bed and took the polaroid picture of Sohee laying close right next to Jiyong with her head resting on his arm, while Jiyong is laying flat on his back with his arms around her.

"So Mi, let's go!" Ji Hoon, got the perfect shot of the picture, he whispered to So Mi and hurriedly get out of the room before getting caught.

[Come To Play recording, MBC building]

"Big Bang's leader G-Dragon, Wonder Girls' Sohee, Ji Hoon and So Mi, welcome to Come To Play!" Jae Suk, he shout loudly welcoming the four people.

"Wow, this is amazing. For the first time in history Jiyong and Sohee are appearing on TV together with their kids. This week's rating will skyrocket. I better get as much as possible from you guys. Hahaha." Jae Suk.

"Isn't it a miracle how a simple collaboration can lead you guys to become husband and wife and also form a family like this? The very famous Big Bang and Wonder Girls collaboration was here at MBC Music Core Gayo too and now we're having you guys back. You guys is the most popular WonderBang couple ever since the collaboration, why was Jiyong paired up with Sohee? I mean Jiyong is no doubt the most popular member in Big Bang and Sohes is obviously the most popular and loved member within Wonder Girls, but shouldn't leader pair up with leader? How did this come to be?" Won Hee.

"It was originally suppose to be leader and leader which was me and Sunye, vocal with vocal which were Daesung and Yeeun, rapper with rapper which were TOP and Yubin, maknae with maknae which were Seungri and Sunmi, and then dancer with dancer, Taeyang and Sohee. But when we first rehearse for our collaboration performance, I was given the chance to pair up the members. At that time, I was secretly having a crush on Sohee, so I just decided to went against all the logic and pair myself up with her." Jiyong, he explained while giggling in embarrassment.

"So Big Bang's righteous leader broke al the rules just to get the girl that he likes. G-Dragon gets whatever he wants, ladies and gentlemen. But it turned out perfect, look at you guys now, a happy harmony family." Jae Suk.

"Sohee what about you? What do you think?" Won Hee.

"In the dance studio, we were all standing in our pair and Jiyong was standing in the center in front of us, thinking to himself while looking at each pairing. At that time I was standing next to Taeyang, then suddenly Jiyong said 'no no, let's switch up, let's not be too traditional. Sohee will pair with me, Taeyang you go over to Sunye'. So then after that everyone else thought they would be switch too so they all were waiting to be pair up, but Jiyong just end it after that." Sohee, she explained.

"Jiyong said not to be too traditional with the pairing, yet he only switch Sohee over to him and leave the rest. Yah Jiyong, what kind of excuse was that? Don't you think you were too obvious?" Won Hee, she laughed, mocking Jiyong.

"Hahaha. I think I was being selfish. But honestly when you look at the pairing, it was perfect after Sohee was paired up with me, there was no more need to have any change." Jiyong.

"So all of that resulted in these two, Ji Hoon and So Mi. How old are they? Why don't you guys introduce yourself?" Won Hee, she asked looking at Ji Hoon and So Mi.

"Hello, my name is Kwon Ji Hoon, I'm six years old and I will soon be a trainee at YG entertainment." Ji Hoon, introducing himself, he bowed to the camera.

"I'm Kwon So Mi, nice to meet you." So Mi, being shy, she held onto Sohee's hand while introducing herself to the camera.

"They're so cute! But woah, So Mi looks exactly like Sohee, her mandu cheeks too." Jae Suk.

"The way I see it, they both have Sohee's big monolid eyes, but Ji Hoon has Jiyong's tall nose and pretty lips while So Mi has Sohee's button nose, heart-shaped lips and the famous mandu cheeks. They're so good looking as expect from having Jiyong and Sohee as parents." Won Hee, she praised in admiration.

"With the straight front bangs, big monolid eyes, heart-shaped lip and extremely cute mandu cheeks, So Mi looks like a doll! She's so cute, I want to pinch her cheeks!" Won Hee, she squealed looking at the shy So Mi.

"This is the first time that you guys are showing your kids on TV right? Ji Hoon, how does it feel knowing that your parents are one of Korea's most famous people? Can you tell us something interesting about your parents?" Jae Suk, he asked, trying to dig out as much secrets as he can.

"When I watch appa and umma perform on TV they look very cool and amazing, but at home appa is a dork. He always tell us jokes. He keeps saying that because he's a dragon and umma is a butterfly that me and So Mi are dragonflies. Sometimes he would randomly dance out of nowhere too." Ji Hoon, he immediately tells Jae Suk, not planning to hold back anything.

"Dragon, butterfly and dragonflies? Hahaha. Jiyong. Hahaha!" Won Hee, holding her stomach, she laughed at Ji Hoon's words.

"But it's true though, if you combine dragon and butterfly together you would get dragonfly!" Jiyong, he defended himself while laughing along with everyone.

"Jiyong likes to make a lot of jokes and he does a lot of random dancing at home, he makes us laugh a lot. I like guy that has a good sense of humor." Sohee, she laughs looking at Jiyong trying to hide his embarrassed face.

"Sohee look at you, now that he's your husband you would defense him. Husband and wife. What about So Mi, our mandu So Mi, do you have anything funny to tell us about your parents?" Won Hee.

"Umma likes to wear appa's clothes a lot." So Mi, she speaks with her lips puckered up.

"Oh yeah, I noticed that Jiyong and Sohee has a lot of similar clothes. I mean you guys are A list celebrities, you guys have tons of money, why do you guys share clothes?" Jae Suk, he commented.

"It's not that. He has a lot of influence on me, my style used to be more girly, but ever since dating him, he influenced and changed my fashion sense. We both have our own walking closet in our bedroom, sometimes I just go inside his closet and whenever I see sometime cool or unique I just take it and wear it. And we have a lot of couple items too so sometimes it looks like we're wearing each other's clothes." Sohee.

"I see, I see. Is Wonder Girls or Big Bang planning to have a comeback anytime soon?" Jae Suk.

"After the coming up JYP Nation tour, Wonder Girls will have a comeback with a mini album." Sohee, she answered.

"As for Big Bang, right now we don't have any plan on that yet, maybe later of the year." Jiyong.

The recording goes on for the next hour as they continue on to talk and tell many more stories.

As soon as the recording finished, Jiyong and Sohee together with their kids walk to the back of the studio to give the staffs their greeting as well as saying goodbye to the MCs.

Taking the chance of Jiyong and Sohee are busying themselves chatting with Jae Sul and Won Hee, Ji Hoon ran off to the front of the building looking for a reporter.

With the polaroid in his hand, Ji Hoon quickly run toward the bored-looking reporter sitting on the bench in the lobby.

"Are you a news reporter?" Ji Hoon.

"Yeah. Kid what are you doing here? Are you lost? Where are your parents?" Reporter, he asked with his lazy bored eyes.

"I have a picture of G-Dragon and Sohee." Ji Hoon, hiding his identity, he offered the picture to the reporter.

"WHAT?! Where did you get this picture from?! Give it to me!" Reporter, eyes wide opened at the sight of the headline worthy picture, he immediately stood up from the bench.

"How much are you going to give me for it?" Ji Hoon, he pulls the picture back away from the reporter.

"One hundred dollars. For a kid like you, that's a lot. Now hurry and give me the picture!" Reporter.

"Big Bang's G-Dragon and Wonder Girls' Sohee's picture only worth one hundred dollars? No thanks. I'll look for another reporter." Ji Hoon, he bargained with the reporter, pretending to walk away.

"FINE! Five hundred dollars! I will give you the cash right now!" Reporter, he ran over to stop Ji Hoon from leaving.

"Deal!" Ji Hoon.