Chapter 1

Dear Boy 2

[Three years later, G-Dragon's Solo Concert, Seoul, Korea]

"Yo! Yo! Yo!! Everyone, are you ready for the next performance?!" Jiyong, rocking the spiked hairstyle, wearing a dark navy blazer on top of a thin white v-neck, together with a casual pair of destroyed jeans and his designer branded white Louboutin sneakers, he walked along the side of the stage and shouted at the audience.

"YES!!!"

"This is the last performance of the night so listen carefully, alright?!" Jiyong, finished talking, he holds his hand against his ear, waiting for the audience's answers.

"YES!!!"

"This performance is dedicated to this one very, very special person of mine." Jiyong, he speaks, walking to the center of the stage.

"VIPs, do you know who she is?!!" Jiyong, he smiled big, shouting out loud while pointing the mike to the audience.

"KWON SOHEE!!!"

With his pretty lips, he gave off a big and radiance smile satisfied with the audiences' answer.

Straightaway, at the other end of the stage, opposite from where Jiyong was standing, the floor started to unclose, the lift would moves up, and there was the one of the kind Sohee, slowly appearing. Wearing her short, tight black dress that was outshine by her y s-line body. Walking onto the stage with her super model status, killing each steps with her expensive high heels, waving her silky and perfectly curled hair, she headed toward the center of the stage and strike a high fashion model-like pose facing Jiyong, right in front of the thousands of audiences.

Speechless in amazement with Sohee's surprise guest appearance at the concert, everyone in the crowd started to screams and cheers for the couple like no other.

As Sohee continue on to silently stand there under the spotlight, everyone slowly begins to calm themselves down waiting to witness the amazing performance to come.

"Love me like. Love, love, love me like Money! Love me like~" and so the performance begin with the music coming up from the background and the fans screaming in excitement upon hearing Wonder Girls' English track Like Money comes on.

"Listen to me now my heart is screaming now, I'm tryin' to show you how to touch me. I'm not just a girl, I'm more precious than pearls and I deserve all you got babe~" Sohee, singing to the music, she ily begins to walk toward Jiyong.

"Woah! Check out those y legs!" Jiyong, walking out his swags, making his way to Sohee, he shouted into the mike, being all hyped up at the audience.

"So like you gonna hold me, baby don't let go of me. Give me all you got, I want everything. My heart is a treasure, one that can't be measured. Let me teach you how to love me~" Sohee, standing face to face with Jiyong, continued on to sing, she passionately looks deep into his eyes with love, running her hand down his face while to other is holding the black mike that matches the color of her dress.

Staring hot at her perfectly sculptured heart-lips, Jiyong bites his lips seductively. Placing his hands on her hips, he controllingly pulled her body in closer to his, at the same time giving off a handsome, killer-like smile.

"Love me like money. Love me like cars. Love me babe, love me babe, wherever you are. Love me up close, love me from afar. Love me babe, love me baby, wherever you are~" Sohee, breaking free from his embrace, resting her left hand on his shoulder, walking around him, she goes on with the lyrics while gazing her eyes at him at the same time putting on an irresistibly gorgeous smile that could melt thousands of guys and girls.

Watching every of her tempting movements, smelling the seductive perfume on her body, he can't help but bites his lips and smiled as his eyes follows her. Enough with her sweet seduction, it's now his turn as he places his hand tight on her small waist, grabbing onto her, he turned her around bringing her forward, standing skin-close in front of him.

"Love you like money, love you like cars. Love you babe, love you babe, wherever you are. Hold you like diamonds, treat you like a star. Love you babe, love you babe, wherever you are." Jiyong, while his left hand is busy embracing her waist, he wraps his right arm that's holding the mike around her, in a back hug position, he places his face on her shoulder right next to her face and sings into the mike, following the melody of the song.

"Hey, I'm what she's listening to, I'm blasting through her headphones (yup)." Jiyong, as the song remixes itself into a different beat Jiyong would coolly walks ahead of where Sohee's standing, showing off his swagger footwork dancing he then makes his way back to facing Sohee.

"It's me she's falling in love with, yeah I got her head gone (gone)." Jiyong, closing into her with only inches of space, his eyes would seductively follow his finger that is gently running down the side of her cheek while rapping into the mike.

"She can't even answer the phone (nope). My music keeps turning her on (turn her on). Ah on and on and, ah ah on and on and on." Jiyong, smiling playfully, he winked at her then back himself up.

"He say, she say, I say I own the DJ." Sohee, when it's her turn, she walks closer toward the audience, pointing left and right then back to herself she would begin her raps.

"Stay a the top of the chart, I am the airplay, flyer than airplanes. I know you hear me. In case you didn't. Let, let me reiterate. Let me re, let me re, let me reiterate." Sohee, she continued the rap, standing up tall on the stage with her gorgeous long legs.

"He. Is. Mine.!" Sohee, walking back to Jiyong, standing face to face with one hand holding onto his jacket, she would say each word loud and clear while smiling at the audience.

The moment Sohee finished saying those three words, within a split of a second, with one hand holding her waist and the other touching her face, smiling Jiyong pulled her in for a passionate kiss in front of the thousands of fans, leaving everyone shocks in envious of the couple. They managed to get everyone of the whole audience to go crazy screaming at the sight of the very famous couple in the entire nation of South Korea, being all intimacy with one another with the affectionate looks in their eyes and the countless skin ships during the duo performance.

The concert then finally ended with all the lights turned off and the lift moving the couple down under the stage. 

[Jiyong and Sohee's house]

"After being on tour away from my family for three months, it feels so good to be back home. Nabi-aah, do you miss me?" Jiyong, getting on the bed, Jiyong and Sohee both lay flat on their stomachs, wrap his arm around her, he hugged her who's busy on her iPad.

"Of course I miss you. Any good stories from the three month tour? Anything interesting? I want to know." Sohee, she asks while searching the net, reading the news.

"Nothing much, just really jet lagged from all the flights. Why are you asking me as if you're interrogating a cheating husband? Yah, do you not have trust in me? I may look like a player but I'm not." Jiyong.

"Who knows, three month tour away from your wife with many female backup dancers, anything can happen right? I mean even with a wife and two kids you're still popular with your loyal fangirls and all." Sohee, turn off her iPad, she looks at him with a suspicious look while speaking.

"Yah am I stupid? Why would I play around when I have two kids and a beautiful wife at home?" Jiyong, he responded, kissing her cheek.

"Speaking of the kids, having only talking to them through phone and webcams, I miss their playfulness." Jiyong, he lays on his back, placing his arm behind to support his head.

"The kids are already asleep so wake up early tomorrow and greet them, they missed you a lot. Hubby, I'm tired, we should go to sleep too." Sohee, lying down on her back, she rest her head on his arm as they both begin to fall asleep.

[Next morning]

"So Mi-aah, wake up it's morning." Jiyong, walking into So Mi's room, he gently wakes up her.

"Hm. . .? Appa?! Appa you're home! I miss you." So Mi, rubbing her eyes she wakes up to a sweet surprise seeing Jiyong being home after three months long away from home, missing her dad she immediately hugged him.

"Good morning princess, appa misses you too." Jiyong, he smiled, hugging her, then picking her up he would carry her out of bed.

"Ji Hoon, you're not slacking off in school in those three months that I was away right?" Jiyong, he asked while eating breakfast.

"Don't worry I'm doing great in school, umma is here to watch me. By the way, appa did you get me anything while touring around Asia and Europe?" Ji Hoon, his eyes widened in anticipation at the thought of receiving presents.

"Of course, your and So Mi's presents are in the room. But finish your breakfast first before---" Jiyong, words unfinished yet Ji Hoon and So Mi are already gone running into the room, searching for their gifts.

"Shouldn't have say it til they finish eating. Always spoiling the kids." Sohee, she laughs shaking her head as she takes the plates to the dishwasher machine.

"Waaah! These designer brand sneakers are so cool! Appa, you're the best!" Ji Hoon, he thanked Jiyong while putting on the shoes, trying out walking in them.

"So Mi, my princess really like to draw so I bought you those drawing books and a super stylist dress. Do you like it?" Jiyong, he walks over to So Mi who is busy engaged into her own world with the drawing books.

"Appa, I really really like this dress. Thank you~ " So Mi, happy, she kisses his cheek and hugged him before heading out to the living room and begin to draw.

"Do you think she'll grow up and be a fashionista like us? She really likes to draw a lot of clothes." Sohee, she speaks, walking into the room.

"No doubt about it. It runs in both in our blood. By the way, here is your present! I know you'll like it." Jiyong, he handed her the red gift box that's all nicely wrapped up.

"What is it this time? You always buy me so much clothes." Sohee.

"Nothing, just a Beautiful dress that I saw on a fashion show in Paris. I thought it'd look great on you, so I bought it." Jiyong.

"Hubby, thank you~ It's really beautiful. I really like it." Sohee, smiling in happiness, acting all cute for Jiyong, she gets over and hugged him down on the bed.

"You know what I really like about you? You're cute even without having to act cute. But when you act cute, you're extremely cute. But it's even cuter when I know that you only act cute like this in front of me." Jiyong, laying flat down on his back, he pokes Sohee's forehead, who's playfully lying on top of him.

"In front of people she's honorable. In front of me, 'aing, I don't know'. The voice that wakes me up in the morning. Morning kiss, I wanna start the day. I wanna lean on your knee every night, listen to your lullaby, I wanna dream about you." Sohee, she suddenly started to rap, imitating Jiyong's raps featured in Taeyang's I Need A Girl.

"Yah, you can rap pretty well. Impressive. No doubt that's my wife!" Jiyong, he felt proud listening to Sohee's rap knowing that she has completely memorized his raps and can imitate it perfect.

"Of course. Who am I? I'm Wonder Girls' Sohee!" Sohee, she replied with overloaded of cute confidence.

Then heard the phone rings, she immediately get off of him from the bed and hurry out to the living.

"Hello?" Sohee, she answered seeing JYP's name appear on the screen.

"Oh, Sohee. Together with Jiyong and the kids, come to JYPE tomorrow." JYP.

"All of us? Tomorrow? Why?" Sohee.

"Just come. I have some schedule for you guys. That's it alright? I'm hanging up, see you tomorrow." JYP.

"Do you have a schedule tomorrow?" Jiyong, walking out from their room, he came over and sits himself down on the couch next to So Mi and Ji Hoon.

"Yeah, but it's not just me, it's all of us." Sohee, she too came over to the couch and join the family.

"Me and the kids too? Why? I just got back from my tour, I'm tired and lazy I don't want to go." Jiyong, he whined in complains.

"Appa, you're always so lazy, no wonder why you have no muscle. Even I have no muscle than you." Ji Hoon, he speaks, not looking up from his iPad.

"Yah I do have muscle. You just don't see it. Ask umma if you don't believe. I do work out, but I'm just skinny." Jiyong.

"Really? Appa, let's have a push up battle. Whoever last longer is the winner." Ji Hoon, he playfully proposed.

Without any hesitation, getting down on the floor, both father and son begin their battle of masculine.

"Wait, this is not fair since Ji Hoon is younger and smaller. So Mi, sit on top of appa." Sohee, at the idea comes to mind, she picks So Mi up and places her on top of Jiyong's back.

"Fifty-eight, fifty-nine. . . I think you guys should stop. Let's just end it with a tie." Sohee, seeing how exhausted the two are getting, she recommended them to stop.

"Aah! That hurt my arms!" Ji Hoon, after the sixty-fourth push up, worn out, he gave up laying flat on his back, rest and catching his breaths. 

"Ji Hoon, when did you become so athletic?" Jiyong, he asked, breathing heavily trying to catch his breaths.

As soon as Jiyong stopped with the push up, getting of his back So Mi ran to the refrigerator to get them some water.

"He has to be fit and athletic since he will officially start his training at YGE in two weeks." Sohee.

"That's right, he's already six year old. So Mi will also starts to train at JYPE in two years. Yah, time flies by so fast." Jiyong, he replied drinking the water So Mi gave him.

"Ji Hoon, do you actually want to join the entertainment industry? Just because the president offered it doesn't you have to follow through. If you don't want to you can always lead a normal non-celebrity life." Jiyong.

"Of course I do. It runs in the family. Since I have appa's rapping and dancing skills, I want to also grow up and be recognized artist. That's why I'm gonna work hard at training." Ji Hoon, he answered while drinking the water.

"Appa, appa! Why is your name G-Dragon? So Mi doesn't understand. Can you tell me?" So Mi, climbing onto Jiyong's lab, she asked him with her cute big brown eyes staring at him.

"Because my name is Jiyong. Since 'Ji' sounds like 'G' in English and 'yong' means 'Dragon', that's how I got the name of G-Dragon." Jiyong, he explained to cute little So Mi.

"Yah, Ji Hoon, So Mi, lemme ask you something. If a dragon and butterfly gets marry, what will their kids be?" Jiyong, he asked laughing playfully.

"Oh god, here we go again." Sohee, she holds her head, trying to hide her embarrassment knowing what's coming next.

"I don't know." Ji Hoon, he looks at Jiyong all confused.

So Mi too shake her head to the question asked.

"Dragon and butterfly makes dragonfly. See, appa is a dragon and umma is a butterfly, so Ji Hoon and So Mi are dragonflies. Isn't it perfect?" Jiyong, he laughed pleasedly at his own interpretations.

"But dragon is not real." Ji Hoon.

"Who say it isn't? Dragon is legendary!" Jiyong.

"But my teacher says it's not real. By the way, umma appa can you give my a teacher an autograph? She said she will give me a good grade for it." Ji Hoon, excited at the though of getting good grades, he naturally asked with a bright smile on his face.

"Yah Kwon Ji Hoon, you're dead if you use the fact that we're your parents to get your way in school and that include your grades. Get it?" Jiyong.

"I know. I'm already getting good grades anyway." Ji Hoon.

Like that the four of them would laughs lively and enjoy their own family happiness as the day continue on.