Choose To Love IV

Choose 2 Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungwan." in a beat, joohyun couldn't keep quiet and to do work with upset mind, so she approached the CEO before the meeting.

 

She uses her authorative voice, and her ex-girlfriend-but-kinda-still-her-girlfriend card. "I.. I don't understand.. I can't comprehend how the hell you're going to get married?" she straightforwards, struggling to keep her voice calm that it starts to shake. "we broke up j-just.. few weeks ago."

 

Everyone is here, actually, all of them heard joohyun being sounded so helpless but she care less. Sooyoung, whose grinning and is amused at what she's seeing has her legs crossed on her seat meanwhile yeri sneakily bought a popcorn and a drink, knowing this drama will happen. Seulgi, seungwan's fixed best man, scratching her head at the commotion and because of her best friend's exes with their unbelievable expressions.

 

Taeyeon is mum throughout the scene yet she looked interested while eunbi seems so invested to joohyun's outbursts and seulgi knows things would escalate quickly if they don't stop now.

 

But their faces blooms in anticipation, leaving no room for seulgi to seek help to her friends.

 

She can't give help to her best friend. I'm so sorry, seungwan.

 

"Oh, look what we have here!" A cherry voice and an opened door with two youth emerging in the meeting hall cues to cut the drama, making yeri groans in annoyance. Karina smiled cheerfully at the people at the room as a sign of greeting as if she and her girlfriend isn't late for the meeting.

 

Hand on hand, they entered and settled in the room, not having any idea that they ruined the tension between their favorite couple.

 

Aside from themselves, of course.

 

"Winter, you and your girlfriend are late." seungwan retorted the obvious, skipping away from joohyun to focus with their agenda at hand.

 

"We know we are, for the reason of Karina's game that went over time because of tight battle." winter recited perfectly, sounding like she's reading a script that had seungwan scrunched her nose.

 

She's annoyed with her sister for being late yet she's also thankful for their arrival, she don't know how the hell she would answer joohyun because she knows she can read easily if someone is lying to her.

 

And she wouldn't wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter