Choose 2 Love

Choose 2 Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan had never felt so powerful until today, because she's in a torment of a ing hungover but decided to attend her meeting at eight o'clock in the morning instead of nursing her idiocy aka drinking heavily she did last night.

 

She only took a cab, not having any energy to drive her car and doesn't have a plan to be involved in some accident. she can't even handle herself, what's more to a car that weighs three thousand pounds with her crazy little suffering?

 

These are the days she's thankful for yeri's rigorous way to work, seungwan doesn't need to worry about her schedules because that satan's daughter will handle it all. she takes her role as personal assistant with dignity, which sets a high standard in so many levels if you ask wendy.

 

No one asks about it, but yeri is the foundation of their company. she's the backbone of its successful launch, she wouldn't be in a high position if yeri didn't encourage her to do her best and constantly help her to take care of the company.

 

When she takes a lift, she presses her weight onto the corner of the cold cab and deliberately thinks of another remedy for her headache. she had two cups of coffee already yet it was no use to aid her breaking skull (she can feel it cracking into pieces). As the elevator tinged, the door opened and welcomed a passenger. seungwan took no effort to open her eyes but when her nose got a whiff of a familiar scent, she carefully opened the lid of her eyes and saw her ex in all of her glory, eunbi, looking back at her in the blurred mirror of the elevator.

 

She quickly straightened up, headache worsening by the second she moves hastily to mend her tousled hair and messy suit. The air reeks awkwardness and seungwan can't formulate a solid plan to lessen it. she doesn't want to greet either, she's that type of person who hates little talks or whatever they call it.

 

So she closed her eyes once more and pondered her back on the corner once again to have some rest, she could feel the pounding of every veins in her head which are so unlikely on her outfit. she looks presentable with her perfect make up and refreshing look but she feels like . she thinks she'll throw up if she ever opens her washed mouth and the grip on the handrail is tightening as the newcomer openly watches her from the reflected room, like she wants to say something. and honestly? she is dying to know what the latter wants to say.

 

Seungwan knew eunbi wanted to say something if the elevator didn't interrupt to welcome another passenger, and she couldn't believe what she's seeing. 

 

It's her other past lover, irene, who looks confused to her, she enters the lift looking alternatively to her and eunbi.

 

The constant throbbing is not only from the depths of seungwan's head, heart syncing on its painful misery as she looks at the people who she used to love.

 

Irene instantly avoided her stares, perhaps she knows seungwan doesn't like small talk in public settings or mayhaps she's lessening the tension in the air by shutting her eyes down on her phone and ignoring them completely.

 

All the while, seungwan could feel everything; her terrible hangover, the awkwardness and the time that seemed slower by the second just because of this elevator ride. special th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter