Choose To Love III

Choose 2 Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Making seungwan swoon has always been the hard part for eunbi.

 

"Good day, boss." she greets with a light smile, laced with a familiar tone that she used to call seungwan, because she's glad she has seen the CEO after several years.

 

Indeed, she's happy to see her college sweetheart, seeing her becoming more mature, and even more sophisticated had her curiosity blow in the back of her mind.

 

"How are you?" eunbi starts to ask when seungwan replied to her greeting with a crusty nod,  "I suddenly remember back in the days when I called you miss ceo," she continues as the latter couldn't form a word to reply something. "your wish came true! both of our dreams." we made the right decision to break up, to focus on our own endeavors. 

 

It goes unspoken, however, eunbi remains smiling despite seungwan being unresponsive to her little talks.

 

Seungwan was once a very reserved yet soft-spoken person, eunbi remembered her as someone who entered college with a broken heart and in her sophomore year, she mended it all. Most of seungwan's first-time dates were with her. study date? movie date? museum date? name it all and seungwan could only remember doing it with eunbi. However, the breakup happened a week before their graduation, and eunbi hears all the begging seungwan did that day and watches how tears fall down her face the whole time she’s kneeling and pleading that she almost lost her voice because of crying too much. 

 

And the reason was the same as wendy’s first heartbreak, she knows. and she couldn’t do anything about it.

 

Time grew an awkward silence, her boss was busy rummaging through her papers and eunbi entertained herself by watching the pendulum resting on seungwan's other table that swings through left and right.

 

She's delighted to see her ex-girlfriend meanwhile she couldn’t say the same for the latter. eunbi understands her either way, the breakup was so painful she couldn't move on for years.

 

It's something they didn't want to end but they had to.

 

"The legal papers needed would be your work," seungwan, for the first time, opened to talk and it brought a brighter smile from eunbi. "sua was the one who contacted you so I hope we could count on the trust we give to you," she says befittingly meanwhile eunbi can’t stand her formality yet she couldn't protest about it. talk about professionalism.

 

"You can, always." the lawyer said in a softer tone, maybe with double meaning, with all genuineness she knows seungwan would smile softly.

 

She did not.

 

They were the perfect college sweetheart troupe but it seemed like seungwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter