Choose 2 Love I

Choose 2 Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's an uncanny silence that girdles in the lift.

 

It's awkward, the silence are not the exact word which can express this elevator ride in all honesty. Add her of a friend sua with her ridiculous giggles that seungwan really wants to choke her to death.

 

"I bet that you're thinking that this is the most awkward minute of a ride in your whole life." her best friend speaks, too much of a tease as she leans her head to whisper on seungwan's ear. 

 

God, seungwan wants to punch her face right now.

 

Instead of speaking, seungwan sneaked another pinch through her best friend's hip. "don't pinch me in the same place, please. it hurts." sua complaints, voice is laced with undying teasing.

 

Seungwan grunts about her internal dilemma on how to zip her best friend's mouth. "just shut up and I won't pinch you at all." she whispered back with a calm voice, as if she's not thrashing sua in her mind and tries the best of herself not to wrestle the latter to make her hold her tongue.

 

They're talking in whispers but in this small space and silence, their voice prevailed around the atmosphere with her best friend's teasing tone.

 

"Or just don't talk at all. and if you can, please don't breathe too." she stammered more, completely pissed when sua mused earlier, "don't forget karina is waiting for you."

 

Of course, she's the designated babysitter for them. by them means winter and karina, her sister and her sister's girlfriend.

 

She completely forgot about that, apparently. she's unable to treat her miserable headache, here comes the heavens made her meet her exes all in one time and one place, and then her best friend not helping the atmosphere to make it lighter instead she's making fun of her discomfort, then she got to babysit a very spoiled child with her girlfriend around emphasizing her singleness. oh, her company's paper works also and other company's representatives which were so devoted to invite her for lunch or dinner? wow, seungwan wants to be just a hotdog right now.

 

It might have slipped to her mind that she's getting married, unfortunately.

 

The cab is getting crowded as the other workers enter, eunbi can't help but to step back to accommodate more space, meanwhile irene gradually went beside seungwan.

 

With seungwan's second nature, her hand went to irene's hip, scooting her a little closer. "you okay?" despite the circumstances, seungwan believed she could multitask by ignoring the breaking of her skull, pending talks, work and paying attention to irene, could she?

 

"Check the label, mommies." the never-ending operation of sua making fun of seungwan continued, even when she ended up being a little bit far from seungwan, sandwiched with taeyeon on the other side of the cabin. 

 

Seungwan ignores her and lets irene drop her head on her shoulder. "it's only fifteen before eight, you're tired already?" she lowered her shoulders to make the woman be more comfortable on her leaning. “I’m asking you, miss bae.” she can't help but to worry about irene's whereabouts, and in fact, there is no moment she's not worried about her wholebeing.

 

"Hm, there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter