Choose 2 Love II

Choose 2 Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unfortunately, seungwan and irene haven't gone on the same floor. the older woman leaves at her designated floor on the fiftieth deck while seungwan join rides to the rooftop, taeyeon and eunbi were left behind and this is the only moment she's grateful sua is still here, managing to control the atmosphere by keeping it cool in the use of her light talks with the both of the lawyer and engineer.

 

"I'm from marketing analytics... I'm glad seungwan hasn't discovered any of my anomalies." seungwan guesses sua will never shut and just exists to draw her patience into a thin thread. however, the two women were very entertained by her best friend so she thinks she could pass this one.

 

"Great, I'll be performing an inspection of your office, miss, and 'found out' any of your wrongdoings," seungwane says, distracted by her phone but able to throw a banter. "you're just going to waste your time. go to yerim and sooyoung." sua grins, successfully stressing seungwan out.

 

"Those kids?"


"Yeah. see it for yourself."

 

"What the !"

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Escaping the wrath of the noise of her ever-so-fantastic best friend sua, seungwan was left behind with taeyeon in the office, they immediately talked about seungwan's requisition and it's not fun at all. "you're going too formal to me." taeyeon says quietly, rummaging through the blueprints. the engineer absentmindedly observes every change in seungwan's demeanor, her professional expressions, her taste in clothes and perfumes.. everything has changed. "I don't want any issues." seungwan quickly answers, praying heavens that joohyun wouldn't come any moment. "you rock with your new haircut." the engineer continues to try having a warm conversation with her. "do you have any inspirations by that?" she asks, turning to the mirror to highlight her hairstyle that looks kinda identical to seungwan's. 

 

"It's--" seungwan sighed, not knowing to explain that the coiffeur got carried away by cutting her hair and ended up short like that. "I'm a fan of yours. I don't deny it," she says on the contrary, as her eyes stare at the window to admire the beauty of the sky. the peace of it all and the disaster of her really pounding head. "until now actually.. but that's the only good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter