Epilog.

Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The two hybrids had a rough day after that talk.
 After Karina, along with Winter, told everything to the owner, Irene immediately fainted.
 Seulgi and the hybrids started fanning to see if Irene would react, and after ten long minutes she woke up.
 Seulgi told Karina and Winter to go to their room, while she stayed downstairs with Irene trying to calm her down.
 Inside her room, the omega collapsed into the alpha's arms, catching a glimpse of the disappointment on her owner's face.
 This is what Winter least wants.  Always trying not to let the owner down and now, it happened.
 Soon Irene appeared and gave some serious questions to Hybrida.  Irene started lecturing, explaining how many times she had tried to avoid her.  She snaps at Karina, but Winter defends her by saying that it's not completely Alpha's fault.
 After a while Irene calmed down and started crying.  Her little baby.  Pregnant.
 The next day they went to the doctor, just to make sure it was true.
 Winter cried again after that.
 And Karina made a promise to omega, saying that they would be together no matter what.  And the baby is always a beautiful thing for these two.
 Not to mention they have Irene and Seulgi, even though they are dissatisfied with Winter's pregnancy, Karina knows their owner will not leave them.
 One month later, Karina begins to obsess over the little thing growing in Winter's stomach.
 Winter someti
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter