Cause i'm yours.

Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Quickly move it!”  Winter grumbled.
 Karina rolled her eyes.
 The alpha was changing the furniture in the omega's room, and Winter was as annoying as ever and bossed things around like a foreman.
 "Why are you always bossy?"
 Winter raised an eyebrow.  "Why don't you shut up and do what you're supposed to do?"
 Karina laughed.  "You're adorable," the alpha exclaimed, stopping dragging the dresser and looking up at omega.  "Is the place right here?"
 Winter put a hand to her jaw and pretended to think.  "No!"  replied the omega "Put it there."  point slightly to the left.
 Karina sighed and bent down to slide the cupboard to the left.
 "Hey that's too far to the left," Winter complained.
 Karina sighed.  Again.  Alpha moves the furniture further to the right.
 "Oh, and now you've gone too far to the right," said the omega.
 Karina stopped and looked at Winter, who had a naughty smile on her lips.  "Are you playing with me?"
 "Yes."  Winter joked laughing.
 Karina rolled her eyes and walked up to Winter, grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her on the bed, then climbed on top of her.
 "Get away from me you idiot."  Winter's tightness pushed the older one.
 "Do you think it's funny to think I'm an idiot?"  Karina asked, pinning the omega under her.
 "Oh that's always funny Karin." Winter said and Karina bit her nose.
 "Stop it you annoying brat."
 Karina kissed Winter's neck, and on it slowly, leaving a red mark there.  "You are a very fragrant cat."  muttered Karina very y.
 "I know," Winter grumbled,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter