Idiot.

Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 07 August 3015.

 

 Winter 16 Years.  Karina 18 Years.

 

 

 "Did I tell you all I hate the beach?"  said the omega while smearing her body with sunscreen.
 They all laugh.  "Only about ten times since we arrived!"
 In short, hybrida and her owner were on vacation, so they took a walk to Irene's family house which was in front of the beach.
 The problem is that Winter absolutely hates the beach.  She hated the sunlight, she hated the sand under her feet, she hated having to cover herself in sunscreen, she hated exposing her tail to the hot sun and most of all she hated the water.
 The family began to spread out their sun loungers and parasols, sunbathing on the beach.
 Soon, Minji sat down in the sand and started digging it with a toy shovel.
 Minji, is Joy's daughter.  She is a hybrid adopted by Irene's parents.
 "Grandma, can I borrow your hat?"  Winter asked, "I don't want to burn my hair."
 Karina rolled her eyes and dragged Winter's arm away from their gathering place.
 "We'll be right back!"  shouted the alpha from afar.
 Winter growled.  "Karin, I have to get that hat."
 Karina looked at Winter and shook her head.  "Stop being such a naughty, kitty."
 Winter rolled her eyes.  "Where are we going?"
 Karina didn't answer.  Then Winter stopped and grabbed the alpha's arm, nearly knocking her over.
 "I asked where we were going," she grumbled.
 Karina sighed.  "Why do you keep complaining?"
 "When did I do that?"  Winter asked while brushing the sand off her sandals.  "Ugh, I hate these seashells embedded in the sand."
 Karina rolled her eyes and turned to Winter, gripping the back of her knees and throwing the chatty omega over her shoulder.
 "Karina! What's going on? Put me down!"
 "Are you going to stop complaining about the sand now?"
 Winter tugged at her girlfriend's hair while babbling.  "Now the sun is hitting my pretty face. Look, if you let me take grandma's hat, I won't complain."
 Karina laughed.  "You will always find something to complain about."
 Of course not, if Winter had a hat she would be satisfied.  More correctly.  She will be satisfied if it is far from the coast.
 "Now let me go, you idiot."
 "Shut your mouth, Winter."

  

 "Don't tell me to shut up,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter