You're my everyting.

Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Winter returns to school after the heat.  Everyone notes that she has become a complete omega.
 While that was often the case among the omegas there, Winter now enjoyed being the center of attention.
 Regardless of the goofy alpha that followed her wherever she went, and glared at all the alphas that passed.
 Winter is so bored.  "Karina! Stop acting childish!"
 "They're trying to get to you, Winter."  said Karina without looking at the omega and kept staring intently at every passing alpha, "I'm only protecting you."
 "And what if they like me?"  Winter asked, and then she smiled raising one eyebrow.  "Are you jealous?"
 Karina looked at Winter seriously.  "Yes."
 Actually, Winter didn't expect that answer.
 "Whatever, but you can't keep all the alphas away from me, how will I find my mate if you keep driving them away?"
 Karina rolled her eyes "you already have a partner."
 If so why didn't you bite me?
 "Oh yeah? I don't know, how did you know that."  replied Omega pretending to forget.
 Karina raised her eyebrows in confusion.  "You know we were meant to have each other."
 "And who decides that? You? I don't need you!"  The Omega sneered arrogantly.
 And maybe, just maybe Winter felt bad when Karina left looking hurt.
 "That was cruel," said a voice behind Winter, causing the omega to turn around and find Ningning with her arms crossed and shaking her head negatively.
 Winter rolled her eyes.  "To hell with her, i don't care."
 And they started walking towards the classroom.
 "She was only protecting you," Ningning insisted.
 "I know how to take care of myself."

 

Ningning sighed, Winter really was a stubborn and insensitive person.
 "By the way, how did it feel to have your first heat?"  Ningning asked.
 "Why are you being super curious like this? There's no way I can explain how all the details of my first heat were."
 "Oh Winto, I'm just asking."
 After that, the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter