Baby kitty.

Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "Do you know what your problem is, Ningning?"
 Ningning rolled her eyes.  "My ugly face?"
 Winter shrugged.  "But that's not all. You guys like each other, but nothing happened."
 NingNing snorted.  "Just who are you trying to give me advice? The girl who has been denying her love for Karina for years."
 Winter hit Ningning on the arm and took her locker key, opened it and put some books inside.  "The situation is very different now."
 Ningning sighed tiredly.  "I think she's dating Somi."
 Winter rolled her eyes again.  "Are you an idiot or what?"
 Ningning shrugged with a blank look.
 "Giselle did that to warm you up, you idiot."
 Ningning stared straight ahead, and bit her lips.  "Do you think I should see her again?"
 Winter closed her locker and relaxed her shoulders.  "Of course, it's clear that Giselle is very close to you! And you are much better than Somi."
 NingNing smiled.  "Thank you, Winter."
 Winter smiled quickly and immediately started walking towards the school's exit.  She was saying goodbye to her friend when she saw Karina waiting for her.
 "I thought you wouldn't come today."
 Karina shrugged.  Alpha had finished school last year, and she decided to always wait for Winter to come home from school like she used to.  "I decided to pick you up."
 Winter smiled and stood on tiptoe to kiss her girlfriend on the lips.
 After kissing, they held hands and started walking.
 "Irene gave me money we can go somewhere to buy something to eat."
 Winter denied.  "I'd rather go straight home, my body doesn't feel good."
 Karina looked worriedly at omega.  "What do you feel?"
 Winter shook her head indicating that it was nothing serious.  "It's okay, I'm just a little nervous."
 Karina sighed and stopped, making the omega stop too and looked at her.
 "What happened?"  asked Omega.
 Karina bit her lip.  "We should talk about your last heat."
 Winter looked away from the alpha.  "I already said no."

 

 Karina cupped her girlfriend's face, making her look at her.  "Win, don't you understand? You didn't take the pills that time, you could have gotten pregnant."
 "No, I'm not pregnant, and we won't talk about it anymore."  Winter let go of the alpha's hand and started walking.  Karina followed her from behind.  "You can't run away from this forever."  Winter didn't answer.


 *****


 Karina and Winter are asleep on the living room couch, Seulgi is at work, and Irene is off to negotiate with a buyer, leavi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter