Club Fair

Can You Keep a Secret?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin was ecstatic when she saw the expensive textbook in the box. However, that happy feeling quickly turned into confusion once she read the note.

 

“Who’s this KMJ? Do you seriously have a secret admirer already?” Aeri said, taking a closer look at the pink post-it note.

 

“I honestly don’t know.” Jimin thought about who could’ve sent her this but her mind couldn’t come up with anyone.

 

“Well whoever this KMJ person is, she basically saved you from dropping the course. You better get an A on the class!” Aeri nudged Jimin, putting the note back on the book.

 

“Don’t jinx me!” Jimin said as she nudged Aeri back.

 

“Whatever, giraffe! Go wash your face already. I’m craving those morning cinnamon rolls really badddd.”

 

Jimin kicked Aeri out her room, she looked back down to the box and stared at the textbook.

 

I have to figure out who this KMJ person is…

 

||

 

It’s been a few days since Jimin received the textbook and she has long forgotten her mission on finding out who sent her the book.

 

Once she saw Winter in the middle of the lecture room listening to her music, Jimin didn’t care about the anonymous sender anymore. Instead, all she cared about was how to get close to the quiet girl.

 

She approached the girl and lightly tapped her shoulders to get her attention. Jimin almost melted when her eyes met with the other girl’s.

 

“Hey, I didn’t know you were in this class?” Jimin asked.

 

“Y-yeah I saw you the other day but you were all the way in the front.” Winter answered back, trying to cover up her nervousness.

 

“Oh right! Usually I don’t sit in the front but I had an issue with something and I wanted to kiss the professor’s , but it totally didn’t work.”

 

“What was the issue?” Winter asked, acting clueless about everything.

 

“Long story short, I couldn’t get the course textbook and I tried to ask the professor if I could just use an older version but she said I can’t because of the homework assignments. But, you wouldn’t believe it, someone sent me a copy of the textbook.”

 

Winter prayed to whatever that her facial expressions looked natural. Even though she doesn’t regret helping the girl, she still got nervous that Jimin would get the idea that she was the one that sent it.

 

“Oh wow, that’s so wild. I guess someone really has your back.”

 

“Yeah, I just wish that the person gave me their name. The only thing I have is there initials, KMJ.”

 

Winter froze when she heard the initials. She was too caught up on trying to quickly get the textbook to the girl that she ignored the fact that she wrote her actual initials.

 

You ing idiot…why did you write your real initials?!?!

 

“Do you an idea who the sender could be?” Winter tried to play it cool.

 

“No bu—” Jimin was cut off when the professor walked in, indicating that class was about to start soon.

 

“Can I sit here? Unless you’re saving this seat for someone I could totally go somewhere else.” Jimin asked.

 

“No!” Winter shouted, causing her to get looks from the class. “No, the seat is free.” Winter whispered.

 

“Awesome! Glad to be seat partners.” Jimin held out her hand towards Winter.

 

Winter shyly shook the other girl’s hand, hoping that the girl doesn’t feel the light sweat from her hand.

 

The class went by quickly. Winter had some issues focusing on the lecture when in her eyes a literal goddess was sitting just a few inches away from her.

 

Winter was a little bit bummed out when she found out that Jimin was taking the recitation class during another time.

 

Winter’s lip slightly moved into a pout.

 

“Ughhh, don’t make that sad puppy look. Your cuteness might make me consider changing my schedule.” Jimin said.

 

Winter kinda hoped that she would actually change it.

 

“I wish Giselle didn’t force me to go to this fashion event.” Jimin grumbled, wanting to spend more time with the cute girl.

 

“It’s fine, at least we have the same class so we’ll see each other often.” Winter said trying to lighten the mood.

 

“I hope we can hang out outside of class too.” Jimin replied shyly.

 

Winter shyly nodded her head. She looked at the time and saw that her recitation was about to start soon.

 

“I’ll see you soon, Jimin.” Winter whispered, as she walked past the taller girl.

 

Jimin wasn’t sure if she had a crush on Winter but she knew that she wanted to see the girl again.

 

||

 

“Wait a minute, so you mean to tell me you wrote your real initials on the note??” Ning Ning asked.

 

Minjeong was finally done with her recitation and while she was walking back to her apartment. It finally hit her again that she mistakingly wrote her name on Jimin’s textbook.

 

Alarm bells ran through her head, and she needed to speak to someone about it quickly.

 

As soon as Minjeong heard the apartment door open and saw her blonde friend, she pulled the clueless girl to their couch and spilled everything to her.

 

“Ughhh, how could I be so stupid?” Minjeong s

Please log in to read the full chapter