Spoiling Jeonghan 🌺

Waiting for you 🌺💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The barber man was cutting the boy's hair while Seungcheol standing close and looking, Jeonghan sitting nervously while looking at his lap innocently.

" Make it look nice ." The man nodded as he saw the pulled spot on the lad's hair.

Looked at Seungcheol who nodded to him.

After washing the boy's hair and fixing his hair well, he now had a nice beautiful cut and he looked at his reflection with cute wide eyes and held his hair.

" Did you like it Jeonghan ?!"

The lad nodded happily as he giggled.

" Aj-ajusshi thank you." 
Seungcheol smiled softly, " Welcome kid, anytime ."

 

🌺🌺🌺

He took him to a shopping mall and bought him many clothes and things that he set his eyes on but was too shy to say so, like snacks and ice cream, he was like a forbidden kid which made the man feel so sad for him.

This boy deserves the whole world but he lives in such cruel situations, his dad must be very tough and harsh on him, and he still wants to know the reason behind jeonghan's illness and exhaustion yesterday.
 

Now he's wearing beautiful nice jeans and a white sweater, liked it so much as he kept touching and looking at himself, after that, the man was kneeling for the boy and trying on several shoes, throwing the sandals he was wearing.

While the man holding the lad's smaller beautiful smooth foot,  Jeonghan blushed cutely as he looked at the man from close.

Why is he being so kind to him ?!

He's like an angel, no one has ever treated him this kind before.

" Jeonghan does your father treat you badly ?!" 
The man asked suddenly causing the boy to shake his head eventually as he smiled it off, " N-no,  Jeonghan lo-love Appa ." He bites his lips, and Seungcheol looks at his reaction.

" if you say so ."

🌺🌺🌺

He still doubts it but for now, he's making sure Jeonghan's happy and satisfied, after that, he checked on him one last time in the hospital and took him to his apartment to do the steam machine rehabilitation since he has a weak lung.

Jeonghan was looking at Seungcheol while he was doing all of this for him as he sat him on the sofa, started doing the machine, and put on the inhaling mask.

" You can sleep Jeonghan, the set takes a few minutes." He said and smiled, the boy's hair Jeonghan had never been so comfortable before, tears rolled down as he closed his eyes and slept tightly while Seungcheol sat close and watched over him.

" I have to meet you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter