obsessed with the kid

Waiting for you 🌺💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's driving him back home now, Jeonghan was much better now that he recovered in the hospital but Seungcheol bought him the medicine and steam machine for the boy's weak lungs.

" j-Jeonghan li-live here." He pointed there and the man smiled as he nodded and parked the car close, Jeonghan went out and bowed to the boss before he left.

Seungcheol looked carefully till Jeonghan entered the apartment before he left.

 

 

🌺🌺🌺

As soon as the lad entered, he saw his father smoking.

" Ap-Appa j-Jeonghan's b-ba-back ." He smiled happily and went to hug the man but he yanked his hair eventually and slapped his cheek, Jeonghan shivered with wide teary eyes.

" Where the  have you been ?! Have you slept with someone ?!"

 Jeonghan shook his head and started to cry.

" J-Jeonghan go to h-hospital ...Jeonghan's si-sick Appa ." He sobbed, the man kept hitting him on his head, pulling on his hair while the boy struggled and after he put all of his anger on his son, the man cursed and stood up.

Jeonghan sat up and held his head while trembling and crying silently.

" Ap-Appa jeon-jeonghan's sorry ." He cried alone while the man drank alcohol in the kitchen.

" I'm sure you got kicked off work now ?! Can't you just find a job with lots of money ?! I'm suffering here and you're being an , I shouldn't have ed that woman that night, she brought me a dumb kid who's good for nothing ." The man kept babbling and Jeonghan heard while crying.

Limped out of the apartment and sat by the stairs while his hair was messy and a few scratches were seen on his neck and cheek. 

" I-I wanna pa-pay Appa food ." He murmured, wiped his tears, and limped to the booth of an old lady, sat waiting for his turn and the money fit only for one meal so he bought it for his father and went back.

Put the food.

" Ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter